originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
edited December 2013 in Sports Betting
# 114 South Alabama - 3 for 2 units at - 105

#117 Oklahoma + 10 for 1 1/2 units

#118 Oklahoma / Oklahoma State Under 58 for 3 units

# 123 Duke + 29 for 1 1/2 units

#128 Michigan State + 5 1/2 at - 105

#178 Montana - 6 1/2 for 1 1/2 for 1 1/2

#178 Costal Carolina / Montana Under 73 1/2 for 2 units; They limited my wager on this total; Plan to play again

No hype; No record

BE HAPPY!!!

Comments

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Got more $$$ down on Montana Under - damn cold there

up until 2:30 CST, I think

#176 Maine - 3 at - 120

#115 Central Florida - 14; just missed 13 1/2

BEST

GO SOONERS
    edited December 2013
    #178 Montana - 6 1/2 jumped big to - 10
    edited December 2013
    little 4.5 earthquake here
    edited December 2013
    2nd half play

OU + 6 1/2 Even $$$
  • okoilmanokoilman Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Did you feel the earthquake. I live a long ways from Jones, OK. Who do you like in SEC game?
    edited December 2013
    Yes, felt it pretty good; sitting in my big easy chair

No play yet Oilman
    edited December 2013
    #112 Baylor Team Total Over 44

#121 Missouri - 1 1/2 for 1 1/2 units
    edited December 2013
    First, I would like to thank my mother!!!

OU Wins 33 - 24

Game Under 58 3 units

OU + 10 1.5 units

OU + 6 1/2 1 unit

5 1/2 units

Priceless MOM

PS - Sunny, sorry for that last score
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Man that sucked ass. But I guess a push is better then a loss. Under was a great call, congrats.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    You absolutely nailed it Lokie. Congrats man! Let the haters hate, truth is your up more units on both NFL and College than BG so let em talk. And thats not to discredit BG as we all know hes the man.
    edited December 2013
    cpech56 wrote: »
    You absolutely nailed it Lokie. Congrats man! Let the haters hate, truth is your up more units on both NFL and College than BG so let em talk. And thats not to discredit BG as we all know hes the man.

I would like to thank you very much!!!
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited December 2013
    No hype; No record

First, I would like to thank my mother!!!

OU Wins 33 - 24

Game Under 58 3 units

OU + 10 1.5 units

OU + 6 1/2 1 unit

5 1/2 units

Priceless MOM

PS - Sunny, sorry for that last score

You hype and record keep the wins, we will handle the losses, sounds like a plan!
    edited December 2013
    I told Mama that I can't say anything; that most of the individuals here are great, smart, and very kind to others. Mama does not like you, Dr Hate, and one other. I told her that no matter where you go now, you will always find the sad and lonely; those that hide behind a keyboard and such. Those that hate, attack, and so forth. I told Mama to let it go; she is better than that.

Mama said

BOOMER SOONER!!!

Yea Mama
    edited December 2013
    #129 Utah State + 3 at - 115 for 1 1/2

#125 Stanford + 3 1/2
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited December 2013
    I told Mama that I can't say anything; that most of the individuals here are great, smart, and very kind to others. Mama does not like you, Dr Hate, and one other. I told her that no matter where you go now, you will always find the sad and lonely; those that hide behind a keyboard and such. Those that hate, attack, and so forth. I told Mama to let it go; she is better than that.

Mama said

BOOMER SOONER!!!

Yea Mama

Do you understand his point?
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    TommyL wrote: »
    Do you understand his point?

Pretty sure anyone can see the point. But the guy won his max play (3 unit total) that was bashed by said member. He also won a total of 5+ units on the game and he is a Sooner Homer!! I guess guys can only bitch about bad beats now?

I don't think he was hyping a play, rather just excited from a big win. And a little in your face maybe?:laugh:

Guy posts everyday, pretty much follows the rules and the same bs over and over by certain people. Gets old after awhile.

Okie, I appreciate your plays and the fact that you continue to post them here. All the best with your card today and your future picks!:toast:
    edited December 2013
    Upsilonman wrote: »
    Pretty sure anyone can see the point. But the guy won his max play (3 unit total) that was bashed by said member. He also won a total of 5+ units on the game and he is a Sooner Homer!! I guess guys can only bitch about bad beats now?

I don't think he was hyping a play, rather just excited from a big win. And a little in your face maybe?:laugh:

Guy posts everyday, pretty much follows the rules and the same bs over and over by certain people. Gets old after awhile.

Okie, I appreciate your plays and the fact that you continue to post them here. All the best with your card today and your future picks!:toast:

Thank you very much and to most of you Thanks a Bunch!!!
    edited December 2013

Mama said

BOOMER SOONER!!!

Yea Mama

Could give a fuck what your mommy says and if someone on the internets likes me, my mommy says you gonna hype your winners, I'll make sure to hype and recordkeep your losers

Best!
    edited December 2013
    Montana game tough tough gave a bunch back on that one tho. This should be a fun no hyped no recordkept thread lol
    edited December 2013
    Ding Ding Ding
    edited December 2013
    Must say

Do you bother me - Not at all

Sad, Pathetic, Meaningless, Individual

Bothers Me

Goats and Company let you talk about my dear old Mama and I can't say a word as usual

LMAO
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    why not have a contest, mano e mano. Contrarion Jalapeno vs Orig Okie? have at it gents to see whom the better player is...
    edited December 2013
    Come on Newc, you know where his mouth is or on!!!

Give me a Break!!!
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    lol. was simply trying to rile up a nice competition.
    edited December 2013
    Baylor TT oops
    Ucf oops
    Maine oops

Why aren't you reconciling those?
    edited December 2013
    That sounds like a great idea Newc! Problem is Jala would never agree to do that because hes busy hiding behind shadows. I can literally hear him thinking of his next comeback and its a pretty cold windy night here in the heartland.
  • richierichie Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    jalapanose
    Why don't you leave this sight and make a lot of us HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    richie
  • babaorileybabaoriley Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Jesus, when did these boards turn into a 6th grade Twitter account? Or worse yet, the comments section of cnn.com? Seriously, let's have some civility and respect each other. Nice plays on the Ok game, Okie. Tough hits on a few others. Jesus, I have two daughters (4 & 6 ) that behave more politely than some posters on here.
    edited December 2013
    Missouri loss was a bummer tho as I had that one also

Best!
    edited December 2013
    babaoriley wrote: »
    Jesus, when did these boards turn into a 6th grade Twitter account? Or worse yet, the comments section of cnn.com? Seriously, let's have some civility and respect each other. Nice plays on the Ok game, Okie. Tough hits on a few others. Jesus, I have two daughters (4 & 6 ) that behave more politely than some posters on here.

Its repeatedly tolerated from the same individual so dont go looking for it to stop anytime soon. Lawboys case is a prime example, jealousy is a bitch.
This discussion has been closed.