Betting Talk

I need....

eug44eug44 Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
I really need someone to teach me how to bet....I am not bitching just venting, in the last 3 weeks I lost 10 games where I could have gotten a better number and won. Titans ml, long beach state -1, Towson -6 for a push, riverside 2.5 these are the games from the last 24 hours that I remember in my drunken stupor. I just have no idea what games are gonna move against me and which once are gonna come back. Perfect example Towson released at 4.5 insta move to 6.5 I get it at 6 it comes down to 5, i get fucked

Comments

• James702James702 Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm dealing with the same problem , and it's incredibly frustrating . Wins for RAS, but losses for some clients like us.
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    let the riverside one go. have 3 offscreen outs and not one of them had the 3 at release. not complaining as i think they are fair with their tracking/grading of plays, but that one was never there for me therefore i can't feel too bad when it lands on the number. tough call if you are playing after the release as it really is some guess work...i know they will say not to buy the service if you can't get the release so be ready for that.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited November 2013
    If you miss the release, wait until closer to game time. Wouldn't play worse than a full point of the release right now.
  • edited November 2013
    you def dont want to play the games right after they release them. prob best to wait 1 hour. by then the guys middling it back should help you get it back to a better number.
  • Jlc1624Jlc1624 Junior Member
    edited November 2013
    I am seeing an immediate 1.5 pt swing . That has bee the absolute best number I can get 10 seconds after release. I have noticed some of the plays will come back some but not at the release number and often they just get worse. Impossible through my out to get release. I either play if at 1.5 or worse or wait and hope they come back. I have one push and 2 loses in which RAS had 2 wins and a push! Frustrating!
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Jlc1624 wrote: »
    I am seeing an immediate 1.5 pt swing . That has bee the absolute best number I can get 10 seconds after release. I have noticed some of the plays will come back some but not at the release number and often they just get worse. Impossible through my out to get release. I either play if at 1.5 or worse or wait and hope they come back. I have one push and 2 loses in which RAS had 2 wins and a push! Frustrating!

If you've only got one out, you're facing an uphill battle playing RAS plays.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Gotten release # on all but 2 games -- the only ones that mattered. It happens. I'd try and find some more outs.