edited January 2012 in Sports Betting
13-6-1 Bowls

Ark (got 7.5) now up to 9-9.5 play it up to 10

OVER 64.5

GL ON Friday NEJIM

Comments

• CashItCashIt Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Hey, Jim, What's your methodology for making picks if you don't mind me asking. You seem to be a sharp cookie. I mean, most of us bay-staters are ( Western MA guy myself ), but you seem to be on the right side of the movement quite a bit. Btw, do you go to many Pats games? I usually make 2-3 a year.
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Jim i am in vegas and thinking of a larger ml bet on arkansas. How do you feel about ml
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    lentel wrote: »
    Jim i am in vegas and thinking of a larger ml bet on arkansas. How do you feel about ml

I do like Arkansas a lot Got them at 7.5.. but your ML play looks like 335=100 a lot of $$$$ ...I do play ML but almost always a dog play to get +cash
    I hate to lay out that kind of money but I would not try to talk you out of it so GOOD LUCK my friend NEJIM
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    CashIt wrote: »
    Hey, Jim, What's your methodology for making picks if you don't mind me asking. You seem to be a sharp cookie. I mean, most of us bay-staters are ( Western MA guy myself ), but you seem to be on the right side of the movement quite a bit. Btw, do you go to many Pats games? I usually make 2-3 a year.
    I am a Pats fan if I go to a game its in Sept. or Oct.( to fu-king cold after that) but I bet the other side about 50% of the time Plus with NFL Red Zone at home I can watch all the games I bet... No real method.. just feeling and situation plays.. How far west in Mass?
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    NEJim wrote: »
    I do like Arkansas a lot Got them at 7.5.. but your ML play looks like 335=100 a lot of $$$$ ...I do play ML but almost always a dog play to get +cash
    I hate to lay out that kind of money but I would not try to talk you out of it so GOOD LUCK my friend NEJIM

Thanks jim i took ml.