Betting Talk

does atl have a reason to play tonight/

wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
edited December 2011 in Sports Betting
isnt atl already locked in the playoffs witn no way to move up!

Comments

• Sixth SenseSixth Sense Member
    edited December 2011
    They can get either the #5 or #6 seed. They actually still have a chance to win the division as well. So plenty of potential in this game. If they win this game, they get TB next week which should be an easy game based on how TB has finished the season. NO gets Carolina, which is no pushover.

Also, they should want to have the #5 seed position because as the #6 they would have to go back to NO and then to GB. That's a much tougher road to follow.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    spot on 6th sense... solid response and much appreciated!
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    True!!!! But the 5th seed might have to play the Cowboys....LOL
  • bostonbeaglebostonbeagle Member
    edited December 2011
    They can also catch the Saints for the division if they win out and Saints lose again next week to Panthers.
  • increasedoddincreasedodd Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    For the love of Xmas, please oh please land with the Saints winning by 1-7!
  • DamageIncDamageInc Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    topplayer wrote: »
    True!!!! But the 5th seed might have to play the Cowboys....LOL

i think Giants win this week. Cowboys are horrible and always choke in December.
  • FairWarningFairWarning Member
    edited December 2011
    DamageInc wrote: »
    i think Giants win this week. Cowboys are horrible and always choke in December.

Romo with a banged-up hand and no running game. It could be ugly.
  • DamageIncDamageInc Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Romo with a banged-up hand and no running game. It could be ugly.

Romo freaking blows. I am a long time Cowboys fan and until Romo is gone and Jerra Jones is Gonzo they won't do anything. I think your right this games gets ugly quick, especially if it gets real cold. Van Halen fan?
  • FairWarningFairWarning Member
    edited December 2011
    Romo freaking blows. I am a long time Cowboys fan and until Romo is gone and Jerra Jones is Gonzo they won't do anything. I think your right this games gets ugly quick, especially if it gets real cold. Van Halen fan?
    Yes, the Fair Warning album and prior.
  • bkeillerbkeiller Senior Member
    edited December 2011

Romo is one of the top QB's in the league this year. Just curious but who would you prefer in that slot?? You are simply not going to get one of the top 4 qb's in the league from another team and you would have to do the Hershel Walker trade in the reverse to get Luck. I admit that he may not be truly elite but he certainly is better than the majority of qb's out there. I bet Houston would LOVE to have him. As a season ticket holder of the Texans and Cowboys I know I wish they had him for the last two games.