Betting Talk

Chargers/Ravens ?

CoopsCoops Senior Member
edited December 2011 in Sports Betting
NFL kicked my ass today... Pissed away 2k
Anyone know whose gonna win this game, lol?

I have line @ chargers +1

Comments

• BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Am just as bad ---RIVERS wil ltry to make them forget TEBOW..
  • MookdoggMookdogg Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with the under and SD. 23-20 my prediction.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Go into chat room those guys are pretty good...
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    On my iPad.... To lazy to go to computer... Chat don't work on iPad...
    edited December 2011
    Took chargers pck first half and chargers ml game....

Fade away...
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Coops you need to download an app that supported flash. I use photon, chat is great on it
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    I love the Chargers tonight in this do or die spot. They always show up in primetime especially at home. I expect a spirited performance from them and I'm not convinced Balt is a "great" team. They are questionable so far on the road this year. I'll take the home dog.
    edited December 2011
    Upsilonman wrote: »
    Coops you need to download an app that supported flash. I use photon, chat is great on it

I have iswifter.... But it sucks. I'll check out photon
  • bkeillerbkeiller Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    BIGtimerDC wrote: »
    I love the Chargers tonight in this do or die spot. They always show up in primetime especially at home. I expect a spirited performance from them and I'm not convinced Balt is a "great" team. They are questionable so far on the road this year. I'll take the home dog.

With you on the Chargers but not so sure about them always showing up for Primetime. I lost on them on Monday Night Football at KC when Rivers fumbled trying to center it and then they got beat at home on Thursday Night Football by Oakland.
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    bkeiller wrote: »
    With you on the Chargers but not so sure about them always showing up for Primetime. I lost on them on Monday Night Football at KC when Rivers fumbled trying to center it and then they got beat at home on Thursday Night Football by Oakland.

Yea I forgot about that Raider game that was bad, but I juts remember being burned by them in prime time games over the years.
    edited December 2011
    Seriously? SD gets 1st and Goal at the 1 with a minute left and Balt does not call time out and they have 3 of them. Guess Harbaugh doesn't want to risk trying to score before the half when he gets the ball back and commit a turnover or something??
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm... Chargers +3 2nd half is appealing.... Offense looks in synch tonight.... Ravens may just pack it in 2nd half...
  • D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited December 2011
    played chargers over 10 team total myself

figured a fg was a given, just gotta hope for a td!
  • D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited December 2011
    That was cake!
    edited December 2011
    Took steelers +3 @+100 tomorrow night FWIW
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Seriously? SD gets 1st and Goal at the 1 with a minute left and Balt does not call time out and they have 3 of them. Guess Harbaugh doesn't want to risk trying to score before the half when he gets the ball back and commit a turnover or something??

But then he calls his last 2 when he is getting his ass handed to him with 1 min left in the 4th...LOL
    edited December 2011
    bixler wrote: »
    But then he calls his last 2 when he is getting his ass handed to him with 1 min left in the 4th...LOL

Wants to show his players and the fans that he is a fighter who never gives up. What an ASS! All he's gonna do is get someone hurt. Would love to see the Wunderlic on some of these coaches.
    edited December 2011
    Wants to show his players and the fans that he is a fighter who never gives up. What an ASS! All he's gonna do is get someone hurt. Would love to see the Wunderlic on some of these coaches.
    Now I look like a damn idiot. Of course it is Wonderlic. Dang predictive text and I can't edit on a mobile device. D'oh!