Betting Talk

Rangers-Cardinals

topplayertopplayer Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Sports Betting
Great World Series!!!!!

How do the Rangers come back from such a heartwrenching loss....

Comments

• D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited October 2011
    the thing they do have going is knowing they havent lost back to back in over 2 months!

i just dont get how on a 1-2 pitch you toss a cookie to freese

then on a 2-2 count u throw a cookie to berkman, knowing he chases all kinds of garbage
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited October 2011
    Great? Error after error, mistake after mistake. Shit's been ugly as hell.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    stevie you are dead ass right but what do we have to think about MLB after this series? MLB is almost comical...
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    topplayer wrote: »
    Great World Series!!!!!

How do the Rangers come back from such a heartwrenching loss....

What?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Actually that was a tough pitch to Berkman inside and hard. It was not hit hard but but hard enough. All I hear is how great the Texas bullpen is how about given the cards a little credit for winning this one. Is it always the other teams fault.
    As for the errors baseball should not be played at the end of Oct. The weather has to have some effect on the fielding. It's gets really cold standing waiting for the ball. But with salary's the way there are that will not change in the near future.
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Old-Timer

I agree with you and Jim Leyland...Lets give the Cards some credit instead of blaming people when they lose.

Newcombe

I agree last night was sloppy, but before that solid games and exciting...
  • ComicBookGuyComicBookGuy Member
    edited October 2011
    StevieY wrote: »
    Great? Error after error, mistake after mistake. Shit's been ugly as hell.

Maybe great is the wrong term from a technical point of view but as a baseball fan its been entertaining as hell to watch. Yesterday reminded me of one of those Buffalo Wild Wing commercials where the fans prevent the game from ending. The phrase I always tell people that in my mind makes baseball better than all the other sports is,"You can't take a knee in baseball." Feliz had to face Freese and get the 27th out before the Rangers could call themselves champions. He couldn't just kneel on the mound and watch the clock run out.
    Mind you,I have had no financial risk in any of the games or the series. If I had Texas I might not have found the game so entertaining.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited October 2011
    Maybe great is the wrong term from a technical point of view but as a baseball fan its been entertaining as hell to watch. Yesterday reminded me of one of those Buffalo Wild Wing commercials where the fans prevent the game from ending. The phrase I always tell people that in my mind makes baseball better than all the other sports is,"You can't take a knee in baseball." Feliz had to face Freese and get the 27th out before the Rangers could call themselves champions. He couldn't just kneel on the mound and watch the clock run out.
    Mind you,I have had no financial risk in any of the games or the series. If I had Texas I might not have found the game so entertaining.

I agree with that. All we needed was the game winning HR to hit a bird and drop behind 2nd base and the commercial would have been complete.

Ron Washington should have punted instead of going on 4th and 20 from his 10. :)
  • LatchdogLatchdog Member
    edited October 2011
    I want to see that guy cash his ticket for taking the Cards to win the world series before the season started......just win baby....