Betting Talk

CFB picks thread week of 9/17

StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
edited September 2011 in Sports Betting
Dealing with massive computer issues right now, motherboards on two computers blew up yesterday, trying to find all my files and get everything put back together so i will have my spreadsheet updated for next week.

Current CFB records 6-5 +0.50

Early plays

138 Notre Dame -5.5 Michigan St
155 Washington ST +7 San Diego St
166 Ball St -4.5 Buffalo

Comments

• BomberBomber Member
    edited September 2011
    stevie missed your pros last week ..you where awsome last year.. what day is a good day to look for you. thanks for your hard work bomber
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited September 2011
    Bomber wrote: »
    stevie missed your pros last week ..you where awsome last year.. what day is a good day to look for you. thanks for your hard work bomber

Didn't have any NFL last week outside of some teasers. I usually skip week 1 posting because the line moves all happen a month before the games. Not sure if I am going to have any this week as well as I am trying to get everything set back up again. NFL usually Tuesday for any early plays and Wednesday/Thursday for any additional plays. I don't recall posting many games past Thursday.
  • the executerthe executer Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    I love ND and Ball St. that looks like 2 winners to me
    Good luck
    edited September 2011
    Added CFB

178 Miami Fl -2 Ohio St
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Really a nice number on Wash St. The early bird Etc: Needless to say I took a +6 Good Luck
    edited September 2011
    Added CFB

126 Boston College -7 -105 Duke
  • BigFishBigFish Member
    edited September 2011
    StevieY: If for nothing other than my own edification, I'm curious as to why you didn't identify Boise -11 1st Half as a value play, under the same reasoning/analysis (which made sense to me) as the Stanford 1st half play last week. There is another thread (by the Executor) discussing this game, but I thought I'd ask you here (apologies to Mods if this is some kind of breach of forum protocol).
    edited September 2011
    BigFish wrote: »
    StevieY: If for nothing other than my own edification, I'm curious as to why you didn't identify Boise -11 1st Half as a value play, under the same reasoning/analysis (which made sense to me) as the Stanford 1st half play last week. There is another thread (by the Executor) discussing this game, but I thought I'd ask you here (apologies to Mods if this is some kind of breach of forum protocol).

I didn't like Boise in this game. I actually leaned Toledo. If I had no opinion on the game, I would have probably played Boise 1st half small. If I liked Boise, I would have played the 1st half line.
    edited September 2011
    Final CFB play

147 Northwestern -5 Army