Betting Talk

MLB - 7/11 (sunday)

newcombenewcombe Senior Member
edited July 2010 in Sports Betting
1 - 3 last night. struggling as of late as you can see in the units dropping but still having a good first half of the season.

updated record: 123-105-4 (+17.035)

CLE INDIANS, o8½ (EV)
obviously niemann is solid but he gave up alot of hits in his last outing vs the tribe and quite honestly I have been very successful taking the over when masterson hits the mound either way so I am going to test it again. gl all b/c I am going to fire off some winners today.

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    STL CARDS, P: HAWKSWORTH-R (-110)
    alot of runs by both teams but again the cards will get a victory today and certainly know they can't go into the break getting assed out by the astros. to poor pitchers today leads to my pick below.

STL CARDS, o8½ (EV)
  • IcemanIceman Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Starting to like the Cards myself today as this price continues to go up.

Keep up the great work and congrats on a great 1st half of the season and good luck in the 2nd half of the year!!!
    edited July 2010
    Iceman wrote: »
    Starting to like the Cards myself today as this price continues to go up.

Keep up the great work and congrats on a great 1st half of the season and good luck in the 2nd half of the year!!!

thanks alot ice... means alot coming from a legit capping veteran.
    edited July 2010
    newcombe wrote: »
    1 - 3 last night. struggling as of late as you can see in the units dropping but still having a good first half of the season.

updated record: 123-105-4 (+17.035)

CLE INDIANS, o8½ (EV)
    obviously niemann is solid but he gave up alot of hits in his last outing vs the tribe and quite honestly I have been very successful taking the over when masterson hits the mound either way so I am going to test it again. gl all b/c I am going to fire off some winners today.

feels nice to have a winner already in the tribe over. just needs the cards and that over to make for a good day and make up some lost units... go cards!
    edited July 2010
    2 - 1 so far today (+1 unit). possible play on the night game but not sure yet.

updated record: 125-106-4 (+18.035)