Betting Talk

thoughts on NCAA football +21

kid1970kid1970 Senior Member
edited November 2007 in Sports Betting
Ok first off WV is really look good to play for a national championship, but hey let's not forget what confrence they are playing in. Uconn is much better then most think I don't think they lose by 21 today. I have watched the big east all year living down in Florida because of USF and I think this game will be very competetive all though WV is very powerful and fast. But noway they cover this much at least in my opinion.

Comments

• ballcoachballcoach Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Why is always what conference they play in. SEC created the monster conference...it was not forced on them....let them live with it. There is good football played in other parts of the country besides the sec...shocking to some but true...as for the spread...last night I said get it early it would rise. I'd say its 60-40 they cover the spread.
  • kid1970kid1970 Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Hey Coach I was actually giving props to the Big East very competitive and good to see, I thought all year the Buckeyes would play WV that was until that damn hickup here against USF. Still an outside chance they meet but lot's has to happen. I just think Uconn slows the temple and makes it a game.
  • ballcoachballcoach Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    I think ucoon falls behind quick and then its over....osu doesnt deserve to be there ..lost to unranked team at hope...hope kansas runs the table. what would be proven by misso playing okl again after being beaten by them? good luck with your pics
  • kid1970kid1970 Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Man that is going to leave a mark on the huskies... Which is good because Vegas will be looking for somebody to lay the wood against them in a bowl game and I will be there to pound them... Great call...