Betting Talk

Some comments about all the crying about your bets

kid1970kid1970 Senior Member
edited November 2007 in Sports Betting
Ok first off let's not bash all the officals for the calls they are human and hell I have to agree sometimes I wonder if the fix is in. (And most of the times it is) but what you all are forgetting is that you are betting on young guys and this much into the season along with classes practice and pressure can get to you and that is why you are seeing all the mistakes by these teams. My suggestion is start looking for teams that have nothing to lose that are going up against the best teams. For example if you missed the Illini game and the 16pt gift vegas gave out man you blew that one. Watch the next couple of weeks for teams that are on a roll or a team that has nothing to lose try to take any points you can get. Hell if you want wait till a bowl game you like and just pound that one and end on your season on a postive note. Some things I have noticed this year is all teams are beatable at anytime. If you bet on the big ten take the under, Pac 10 or Sec these confrences light it up take the over. And if you are like me wait for the Ohio State game in the bowl game and gurantee who ever they play they will win after such a long lay off right now no excuses it's a long season but with Wells getting healthy I don't care who they play in what ever bowl they will win. Just my thoughts don't smash me about them just something to think about. And always remember it's a gamble.

Comments

• hookyoohookyoo Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Great advice!
  • Ortho RedOrtho Red Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Replay should offset your "they are human" excuse, so don't give me that crap!