Betting Talk

NCAA Saturday

Duke30Duke30 Senior Member
edited October 2007 in Sports Betting
NCAA 7-2 +6.3
NFL 4-3 -0.9
MLB Playoffs 1-0-1 +1.2

Wanted to post these before any line moves following the Thurs games. May have some additional totals for the weekend<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
324 <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">South Carolina</st1:place></st1:State> -13.5 4 UNITS<o:p></o:p>
Spurrier finally has his team putting up big points this year and should have no trouble with a Vandy team that has struggled on the road. This is the same Commodore team that gave up 35 to offensively challenged <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Auburn</st1:place></st1:City><o:p></o:p>
345 <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Oklahoma</st1:place></st1:State> -29.5 2 UNITS<o:p></o:p>
Do not think for one second that Stoops will not continue to run up scores this year in order to keep an edge in the computers over other one loss teams. <o:p></o:p>
348 <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Missouri</st1:place></st1:State> -3.5 3 UNITS<o:p></o:p>
There are clearly two top teams in the Big 12 this year and Mizzou is one of them. A bounceback game indeed but easy call for me laying less than a TD<o:p></o:p>
369 <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">San Jose</st1:place></st1:City> State +12.5 2 UNITS<o:p></o:p>
Despite blowing a very winnable game against <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hawaii</st1:place></st1:State> last week this team is for real. No way they should be getting more than a TD against <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Fresno</st1:place></st1:City>. Granted it’s a tough place to play but this isn’t far to travel and SJSU can put up points.<o:p></o:p>
Looked at <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Auburn</st1:place></st1:City> getting 10.5 and even though the LSU defense is suspect I can’t gauge what the reaction to last week’s lose will. If anything maybe tease LSU to -3.5 and load it in with SJSU<o:p></o:p>
Pending<o:p></o:p>
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Boston</st1:City></st1:place> -118 2 UNITS
I'd much rather wager on a pitcher that has been consistent for the year as opposed to a guy that got shelled his last time out against this same club. Sox will work the count tonight and I don't expect an outing any longer than 6 innings. Betancourt has been lights out but at some point has to give it up/get fatigued even with all these days off

<st1:place w:st="on">S Fla</st1:place> -2.5 3 UNITS
<st1:place w:st="on">Rutgers</st1:place> hopes for another "huge" upset at home after knocking off the Big East guns at home last year. Unfortunately, this <st1:place w:st="on">S Florida</st1:place> team plays great defense and will bottle up Rice while scoring at least 31 at SUNJ.
<o:p></o:p>

Comments

• Duke30Duke30 Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    That sure was ugly

NCAA 7-2 +6.3
    NFL 4-3 -0.9
    MLB Playoffs 1-0-1 +1.2
    Wanted to post these before any line moves following the Thurs games. May have some additional totals for the weekend

324 South Carolina -13.5 4 UNITS
    Spurrier finally has his team putting up big points this year and should have no trouble with a Vandy team that has struggled on the road. This is the same Commodore team that gave up 35 to offensively challenged Auburn

345 Oklahoma -29.5 2 UNITS
    Do not think for one second that Stoops will not continue to run up scores this year in order to keep an edge in the computers over other one loss teams.

348 Missouri -3.5 3 UNITS
    There are clearly two top teams in the Big 12 this year and Mizzou is one of them. A bounceback game indeed but easy call for me laying less than a TD

369 San Jose State +12.5 2 UNITS
    Despite blowing a very winnable game against Hawaii last week this team is for real. No way they should be getting more than a TD against Fresno. Granted it’s a tough place to play but this isn’t far to travel and SJSU can put up points.

Looked at Auburn getting 10.5 and even though the LSU defense is suspect I can’t gauge what the reaction to last week’s lose will. If anything maybe tease LSU to -3.5 and load it in with SJSU

Pending

Boston -118 2 UNITS
    I'd much rather wager on a pitcher that has been consistent for the year as opposed to a guy that got shelled his last time out against this same club. Sox will work the count tonight and I don't expect an outing any longer than 6 innings. Betancourt has been lights out but at some point has to give it up/get fatigued even with all these days off

S Fla -2.5 3 UNITS
    Rutgers hopes for another "huge" upset at home after knocking off the Big East guns at home last year. Unfortunately, this S Florida team plays great defense and will bottle up Rice while scoring at least 31 at SUNJ.
    edited October 2007
    NCAA 7-3 +3.0
    NFL 4-3 -0.9
    MLB Playoffs 2-0-1 +3.2

Adding Northwestern Over 59 2 UNITS
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    My College Game of the Year is South Carolina.....Spurrier will show no mercy as he fights the computers.........

I also am on Missouri.......Tech aint that good on the road. Also, like Illinois.

Good luck.
    edited October 2007
    NCAA 7-4 +0.8
    NFL 4-3 -0.9
    MLB Playoffs 2-0-1 +3.2
    Adding Northwestern Over 59 2 UNITS

334 Colorado ML +150 2 units
    Love Kansas this year but this line is way too fishy and going towards the Buffs. Lean to the over as well

375 Boise St -15.5 4 units
    This is not Tim Rattay's La Tech team, they would be mediocre in 1-AA. Boise gets up 24-3 at half and rolls to 45-10.

Pedning (let's go Marquis!!!!)
    324 South Carolina -13.5 4 UNITS
    345 Oklahoma -29.5 2 UNITS
    348 Missouri -3.5 3 UNITS
    369 San Jose State +12.5 2 UNITS (LOVE THAT THIS HAS SHOT TO 13.5)
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    I think we be in big trouble in cockland....