Betting Talk

Netteller help

dirty49dirty49 Senior Member
edited January 2007 in Sports Betting
I cant get in contact with these people for the life of me. My kneejerk withdrawl earlier in the week is now lost in cyberspace, it says accepted, but no record in my personal acct. My Netteller card has been thrown away months ago, unused...anyway, Does anyone have a "backdoor" phone # to Netteller that can get some service? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited January 2007
    I know they have a number 1-86-NETELLER but I also have this number- 1-888-258-5859 if this number works let me knwo what they say.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited January 2007
    I'm in the same boat as you. They told me that because of a an overwhelming number of requests, EFT withdrawals may be delayed up to 1-2 weeks, and withdrawals by check may be delayed 6-8 weeks. I admit It is cause for a bit of concern, but I am hopeful we will get our money.

Edward
  • dirty49dirty49 Senior Member
    edited January 2007
    TYVM. Heads up guys, 35 minute wait for me. But got em.My Jan 16 withdrawl is expected in my acct in 2 weeks. He said a huge run on requests on the 16th. Future withdrawls will be by netcard, whick they are sending a new one, that should be 7-10 days. thanks again
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited January 2007
    What do you mean by future withdrawls will be netcard?

Thanks for calling-
    Duckgawd

P.S. I called when I posted the number, and was sitting on the phone for about 20 min, and then my cell cut out, and I didnt feel like sitting around for another hour- But i might have to call later to find out about the instacash deposit -
  • dirty49dirty49 Senior Member
    edited January 2007
    The $ in there now will have to be handled in a new way, my selection is netcard.