edited October 2006 in Sports Betting
did his plays get banned from here too?

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited October 2006
    Has not been banned....
  • FormulaFormula Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    after starting 12-2, he went on a cold streak and it could be argued that either his horrible saturday or punn was the reason he hasnt been back.
  • Punn3301Punn3301 Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    What did I do???

He posted a play on GT/Maryland in the 4th quarter of that game!

Even if it was a mistake by the website it still should not be posted......and taken credit for.....that's life.

Anyone could run that little scam especially in the middle of a cold streak.

The thing is this.....Even if the site somehow messed up and his pick "disappeared" would he have posted it had it not been a WINNER???

Had the site deleted it and it was an obvious LOSER, would he still have posted it late?????

I doubt it.

My guess is after that hot start, he got cold and lost interest......nothing I haven't seen happen before.

Apparently his secret system isn't so great.

He's just like too many of the cappers we see......some of whom are still here.

I don't know why they are allowed to get away with that crap. He was posting picks, hyping them and not keeping an accurate record.

Every "capper" here should post an accurate record with their picks. Some of the "great" cappers here still don't post a record.......

A very simple psychological trick if you ask me........everyone remembers their wins and winning streaks.....yet no one remembers their bad weeks and horrible losing streaks.

Simple trick, I really don't understand why more people don't call out others on this.....personally I'm tired of these "cappers" and their attitudes......post your record......that's what it's all about, right?

Personally, I think it should be mandatory.
  • brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    punn......could not have put it any better!....you hit the nail on the head!
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    You are my new hero! Unless you mean me, of course...

:)
  • Nacer2174Nacer2174 Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    I guess you scared him away
  • jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    Bennie b
    has promised a big comeback this weekend
    all of picks will be released in the 4th quarter and they are all big winners

just a joke , if not for his ppicks he brings aliltte action to the board. something to read about
    UCONN -6 to destroy army
  • MoneyTalksMoneyTalks Banned
    edited October 2006
    College football is so difficult to handicap. The first four weeks are different to handicap than the mid four weeks the final part of the regular season and the bowl games comprise four seperate season divisions and each must be capped differently. Just like pro football has it's differences between preseason and regular season. NFL week 1 and week 2 are different to handicap.

Maybe what Bennie was doing was an early season system. It's too bad the guy kept everything to himself. We might have really profitted from knowing more about this system. You can only value Bennie by how much he bestowed upon us. Without the details of the system. He gave us very little.