Betting Talk

Hockey 2019/20

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited October 2019 in Sports Betting
Looking at a few plays

Pittsburgh -0.5 (RT) -105
If you don't have -0.5 then I see some 3-way with Pitts -105 Same Thing.
Pittsburgh Ov 3.5g +100

To those that were anxiously awaiting the 1st P Totals Over bets. The Books have started out with very high juice to the Over on the big six which were the Hawks, T.Bay, Sharks, CBJ, Devils and Pitts the two under teams were Dallas and the Cup champs the Blues.
I'm tracking it and right after just 3 games it's a coin flip compared to last years ATM. But it's early although I don't see it getting any better. But if it should laying -200 with a team knocking off 18/20 in row Overs in the 1st P wouldn't be a problem. Even with Pitts injuries there should be no problem getting 4 and win against this Jets defense. I believe we have the best of it but getting the best and winning well you know.

Just a side note WH open up with a 2 1stP with the Under -135. It's going to be an interesting year on the Ice. So far it's been good. Just for the record I don't know if I'll be able to post every day and it will have nothing with a good or bad day.
Have some really nice futures on the Cards that were bet Post All-Star facing either the Yankees or Houston in the World Series and also made a Washington to win it all with plenty of room to do something depending on how it sets up.

Good Luck guys.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Let's Add

Ov 6 -110 Sharks/Preds

I also like the Under 5.5 in the Washington/Dallas gm but the price is just a little to high and when I took it to Under 6 it was -160. Dallas has been getting off good in there first 3 games going 3-0 to the Over in the 1st period but I still like the Under but not at these prices. Another factor is every game I'm watching they're pulling the Goalie at the 2 Min mark and it seems to be the standard. Sitting 3-2 and no goalie with 2 minutes to go that's a loooong 2 minutes. Will stay with the 3 plays and watch the ballgame also rooting for TB which will help the Yankees. Hard not to bet the Rays getting over 2/1 knowing that if you made that bet 100 x's your a decent winner.
  • Old TimerOld Timer Member
    edited October 2019
    Well we went 1-2 on BT got lucky on a last minute 1stP Ov on the Kings/Flames. Really got lucky on the Over 6 Sharks/Preds. Pitts scored 32 seconds into the game and never again pretty sad. Overall it was a lucky night.
    How about those Rays the Yankees are loving this. Good Luck guys.
    edited October 2019
    With a short 3 game card I do like one game.
    Montreal +110

I think Montreal maybe a sneaky team this year especially early on and there maybe some good spots. I almost bet this last night at +100 but was thinking that people may react to Buffalo's hot start. I seen +115 and of course got greedy went for breakfast and lost a nickle when I got back.

Good Luck enjoy the game 5's
    edited October 2019
    Break up the Sabres!

1-3 @ BT on the Ice <2.05>
    edited October 2019
    Big Card tonight made two plays and should be more later.

Staying with Montreal on the B2B
    Montreal -0.5 -121 They haven't play a game within RT yet hoping tonight's the first time with them on top. If you don't have access to -0.5 the 3 way I'm seeing is -135 which is to high and would consider Ov 3.5g + money. If you can't get +100 or better let the game go.
    Under 6 -115 in the Pens/Ducks Considering the 1stP Under also on this one. I guess the injuries did matter in my play the other day on the Pens and the Ducks Gibson is in mid season form and the penalty kill has been very good so far.
    edited October 2019
    Adding one

Sharks -105
    edited October 2019
    Won't be keeping much of a record but everything I bet is to win 1 unit.

Adding
    Sharks Ov3.5 +127
    Over 6.5 -115 Sharks/Hawks
    Under 1st P +105 Ducks/Pitt
    edited October 2019
    Thursday 10/10

5-1 +4.11

Total

6-4 +2.06
    edited October 2019
    I like Florida which I believe is around -130 right now but I'm going to play this very popular choice a little. Don't know if it's allowed but I'll put it down and if something is said I won't do it again. But I'm playing this Live only. If Buffalo gets off to a quick 1-0 lead I will post Fla Live.

I also have one other play just need to see something first back in a minute.
    edited October 2019
    Friday 10/11

Under 6 -120 Canes/Islanders
    Greiss in Net tonight and should slow down my Future Cup winner the Canes. Islanders not scoring early season and Trotz trying everything changing lines and will do it again tonight but so far a slow start. Let's take advantage this game Hopefully.
    edited October 2019
    No action on the Florida/Buffalo game . Good Game Good Luck in the baseball game or whatever.
    edited October 2019
    Friday 10/11

0-1 -1.20

Total

6-5 +0.86
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    ot you use any analytics for your games ? , i started building another model putting a few things together ,one am starting with is very easy and basically a no brainer.
    goals scored , if you cant score you cant win , top 10 in scoring are 29-9 lowest scoring are 9-19 , am going to build around that.
    corsi i dont use , am basically going to add high danger scoring % , and a few other things. Anything that correlates to winning the game.
    Also 5 on 5 stats , ill tie in pp and pk also but personally i want to focus on 5 on 5 which is a high percentage of the time.
    anything you think i might want to take a look at.
    thanks
    edited October 2019
    I think you have it covered Jets. I don't use analytics. basically to wrap it up I use KISS. Hockey is a funny sport and a tough sport.

Early Game
    Oilers +115

Blues -110
    Over 6.5 -125 T.B/Ottawa Wanted to bet TB Over 3.5 thinking in would be a better price and when I looked I seen 4.5 over +130 I never seen a 4.5 Amazing. So will hope Ottawa could put 2 up to get us to 7.

More coming later hopefully, it's a busy day
    edited October 2019
    Passing the rest of the day. Just not feeling it.
    edited October 2019
    Live Bet

Blues +165 O.5 Unit
    edited October 2019
    Saturday 10/12

1-2 -<0.55>

Total

7-7 +0.31

See you next week Good Luck in the NFL
    edited October 2019
    Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends
    Day Time Hockey it really get any better.

Wild -0.5 (RT) +111 (Again if you can't get -0.5 there's a 3 way bet with Minn +105 which is good)
    Dallas -107
    edited October 2019
    Let's Add

Live Bet Minnesota -136 0.5 Unit
    Hawks -114 (BM) This should close much higher)
    Hawks/Oilers 1st P Over 2 +100 (There's plenty of 1.5's -185 around)
    edited October 2019
    I see that Montreal and Buffalo are quickly becoming my nemesis.
    edited October 2019
    LB After 1stP Hawks -104 0.5 Unit

Hawks slightly out played 1stP excellent Goaltending both sides. Hawks get first Win tonight with Crawford making up for two poor performances.
    edited October 2019
    Sunday 10/14

4-2 +1.04

Total

11-9 +1.35

Nice Cards Tuesday/Wednesday

Good Luck
    edited October 2019
    Lets put these up now

T.Bay -120 (Going against Montreal went with them twice 0-2 went against them once 0-1 this may become a forgot team not reading them right. I felt in the beginning they are a team on the rise it's early lets give it a chance.
    Canes -0.5 (RT) +100 (The eastern rep in the Cup Finals.)

Enjoy the Baseball game today. Yankees a home dog I have to take them even for a 0.5 unit. Cole is about the best High strike zone pitcher and watch Judge he may get two today. FWIW Yankees have been a Home Dog 9X'S this season going 5-4 with the highest line +125 against Sale back on May 31st with 6 of the 9 going Over the posted total.
    edited October 2019
    Let's Add

I like the Jet/Yote game to go Over 6 but with Arizona you just don't know. The price is Over 6 +100 but I'd rather go
    Jets Over 3.5 +131 They'll going to have to get 4 IMO to go over so give me the + price.

Let's also add to this TB/Montreal game and go Over 6.5 -120

I bet a lot of 1stP but so far this year the ones are juiced to where at this point in the season it can't be profitable and taking Ov 2 man that's tough. But I was thinking over 2 +120 in the TB/Montreal both PP's have been excellent and both have been scoring in 1st but lets way and see where this season takes us.
    edited October 2019
    Tuesday 10/15

2-2 <0.20>

Total

13-11 +1.15

Good Luck
    edited October 2019
    Playing poker last night and couldn't post the late games and swept the 3 remaining games sorry about that. So if you Follow or Fade know that there's nights I can't get to everything I bet. I do try. Tonight 4 games

1st P Un 1.5 -120 Buffalo/Ducks
    1st P Un 1.5 Stars/CBJ -120
    Philly +115
    TT Under 2.5 -110 CBJ

1st P bets as I just heard a degenerate Special.

Good Luck Guys.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    friend of mine who likes the pucks likes the Sabres tonight
    edited October 2019
    friend of mine who likes the pucks likes the Sabres tonight

There are playing well.
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    There are playing well.

NEMESIS !! Got them for a few smeckels tonight. Hopefully west coast doesn’t change their play. Good luck ot
    edited October 2019
    Predator wrote: »
    NEMESIS !! Got them for a few smeckels tonight. Hopefully west coast doesn’t change their play. Good luck ot

Tks but not tonight. Need Philly to salvage something. Good luck with the Sabres