Betting Talk

NFL 9/29

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited September 2019 in Sports Betting
I had to bet this early. Dome, playing surface turf and a QB I believe hasn't scored less than 26 in any game since he's been in the league. He did QB one game I think in 2017 that maybe the exception. Not sure about that and the QB is K.City's P.MaHomes going to Detroit and the Total is 54 at this time. I can see it going a bit higher not lower but one never knows but I played it Over 54. It maybe closes a point or 2 higher and that's just MO. As you know I'm not an NFL guy I mostly play two team 6 pt teasers at -110. I have one guy who charges me -110 so it works for a small profit at end of year. Just playing Wong's style.

Good Luck if you play.

Comments

• golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited September 2019
    OT in the house, hope all is well, thanks!
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited September 2019
    Good ole Stanford. Was a great read and had/still has great significance on the exotics. Good luck with the total
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2019
    Well the game did close a .5 to 1 pt higher it's a high total so can't expect to much higher than that in a pro game. I bought out 2/3's of my bet I took Un 56.5 -115 with WH. KC and Mr Mahomes just didn't look right. GL hope it gets there if your there.