Betting Talk

Old Timer

StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
edited September 2019 in Sports Betting
anyone know where he is at? hope hes alright. been awhile.

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited September 2019
    he is doing well , family around last time i spoke to him on thursday
    edited September 2019
    stack , OT told me to tell you thank you for asking about him
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited September 2019
    Yep miss the OT wisdom, glad to hear he is doing well.
    edited September 2019
    Its strange , something about charging a dollar to get on site , not sure what thats all about
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2019
    It's seems I got on tonight with no problem but it's been a pretty tough the last couple of months getting a new password every day getting on and then changing the password to what I wanted and then the next day telling me it's wrong password. Now the other day it gets weird I logged in and it worked but before I could post it said I have to give them a $1 and they would give it back and that would allow me to post. I emailed the proper people at BT and let them know that wasn't going to happen.

It didn't sound right and I wasn't giving them any numbers or any information regarding money. It could have been a hack so be careful. Maybe somebody here could explain it. I came back on today to see if I got that message again and was going to copy it and it send it to Jets to make people here aware. I'm sure it's nothing but with the shit we get every day in our email box no sense taking chances.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to say everything is good with me and thanks Stack for reaching out. and I hope all is good with everyone here. Just think another year going by way to fast.

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing I had family in town and we celebrated my 2.5 year old grandson for making the cover on a mag called Child out of Fort worth Texas. They grow fast and change even faster.