Betting Talk

Hey BuckyB

StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
edited October 2019 in Sports Betting
Interested in your opinion on the total Vs C. Mich this wkend. thanks in advance.

Comments

• BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited September 2019
    Interested in your opinion on the total Vs C. Mich this wkend. thanks in advance.

Hey SA--I really don't have a strong opinion on the total. Last week I thought the Wis/SFla over was a good play, but obviously it wasn't. Of course I didn't think SFla would get shut out. If you held a gun to my head, I would play the over 51.5 because I think the Badgers will score a lot themselves (maybe 49 again) and I expect C Mich to score some points also.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Any thoughts on the total this week against Kent??
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Any thoughts on the total this week against Kent??

After last weeks dismal offensive performance against Northwestern, I expect the Badgers to put up a lot of points. Kent St has thus far been one of the worst teams against the run, which of course plays into Wis' hands, and if they over-commit to defend the run I think the Badgers might hit a couple of deep passes. The question is how many will The Golden Flashes score? Kent ST does look like they have some big play capacity so I will be playing the over 57.5 (weather pending)
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    up to 59.5. damn