edited March 2019
    Record as of 03/01/2019

CBB 2018-2019

SIDES 375-294-12 56.1% 51.6U ROI 6.9% CLV 0.70pts

TOTALS 386-289-9 57.2% 68.1U ROI 9.1% CLV 1.09pts

EXTRA 5-2-0 71.4% 2.8U ROI 44.0% CLV 0.71pts
  • dabbledonalockdabbledonalock Junior Member
    edited March 2019
    Zootman thank you for all your posting throughout the year! Will you be posting for march madness?
  • zootmanzootman Senior Member
    edited March 2019
    The beginning of March serves as a natural point to stop posting plays for the season. I have really enjoyed sharing these plays, and appreciate all the positive feedback I have received.

I don't have any specific plans about what sports or type of plays I will share next, but I generally do plan to find plays to share in the future. Hoping it is sooner rather than later.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2019
    Your a class act and wish you nothing but the best. I didn't follow not one of your plays or should I say I looked some days and checked lines and that my friend was my mistake.
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited March 2019
    Yes, thanks dude!
  • maidenguymaidenguy Senior Member
    edited March 2019
    Great season. I only followed the last two weeks unfortunately. I remember seeing your second post where you had picks on 20 games on totals and never looked after that. Class act and thanks.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited March 2019
    Thank You very much with sharing with the board a tremendous record in both totals & sides. Thank You for using rotation #s and keeping a accurate track of your record even though you do not have to, again Thank You
    If ever in the Pgh area and want some great seats for a Bucco game and dinner at Hyde Park please let me know.