Betting Talk

For all you MNKD holders.. hopefully...

minger2123minger2123 Senior Member
edited September 2018 in Sports Betting
Our ship has come in. My cost is around $5 so I have a long way to go.. but take a peek.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    Sorry but continue reading it buys them 6 months. Just a matter of time for BK or at the very least another reverse split. How hard did you get hit on the first one. Don't want to kill your dreams and it's only my opinion but that ship sunk a long time ago. Good Luck rooting for you.
  • minger2123minger2123 Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    I agree OT. I had long since written it off. Today was surprising with the news about United. Hold and wait. Too pissed off to sell now. Go pick a yankee winner for me will ya? Lol..
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    minger2123 wrote: »
    I agree OT. I had long since written it off. Today was surprising with the news about United. Hold and wait. Too pissed off to sell now. Go pick a yankee winner for me will ya? Lol..

That's funny I was just going to check the Yankees for a possible play. I played the Cubs so far. I'll tell ya if this reliever thing that some teams are doing in baseball catches on like the shift it's going to be tough to play FG's. I don't think the markets know how to react and I know I don't. Been playing a lot of props this year and 1st 5's and did well yesterday with a couple of 1st 5 unders. It could be in the future for me because I can't remember when bullpens have been this bad. I don't remember at anytime them being this bad.

I sold what was left of MNKD recently. What really hurt and pissed me off was and I think I mentioned it here about two or so years ago (Time goes quick could have been a little longer) was a stock SQ. I believed it was the immediate future and had great potential. The stock was a few cents over $9 and I bought 2k shares and within no time it went to 14 and change and could resist taking a 5 figure profit thinking if it went back to $9/10 something in that range I'll get back in and of course it never did and as of today I believe it's $88. It was such a slam dunk and and I let it slip away. Anyway Good Luck I do hope you can get your money out.