Betting Talk

Subscripitions

bluejakebluejake Senior Member
edited May 2018 in Sports Betting
Tommy, I have certain people that I subscribe to and receive the notifications through emails but have not been receiving, what could be causing this? Thank You for your help. Jack

Comments

• golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Yes BJ I agree, having the same issue with email notification. Thanks
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    edited May 2018
    You will only get a second notification for a thread you're subscribed to if you've opened the prior one. The idea is that the forum won't keep spamming you with emails for every new post if you haven't logged in and viewed the one you were notified for.

Are you opening the threads or logging in after the notifications?
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm not even getting the original notification.
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Yes I have been getting and will come to the thread each time to activate as I knew this was the case, appears on mine that if you don't go to thread before another is posted, it will not send anymore. Sometimes it is hard as multiple posts quickly mess it up. Just my observation, thanks.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Delete some of your old subscriptions to threads that you no longer follow.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    buckeyes wrote: »
    Delete some of your old subscriptions to threads that you no longer follow.

What is the easiest way to do that Buckeye, how do I find all my subscriptions? Thank You for your help.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    bluejake wrote: »
    What is the easiest way to do that Buckeye, how do I find all my subscriptions? Thank You for your help.

Go to your settings and find subscriptions. Then click the ones you want to delete and delete at the bottom.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited May 2018
    I don't really have anything to add. I haven't had an issue with getting alerts to the threads that I'm subscribed to, and if there is something up, it's something on the technical side (ie, not anything that Goats or I can assist with).