Betting Talk

Forum posts question for site admins

Fat PolamaluFat Polamalu Senior Member
edited March 2018 in Sports Betting
Is it possible to embed tweets and videos in any way on this forum? I know its possible on other bb forums, but I can't seem to figure it out here. Or are they just not allowed?

Comments

• Fat PolamaluFat Polamalu Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Sheeit. I just noticed the video button in the post editor, so that answers one question. What about tweets?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Not sure, I'm not very twitter-saavy, sorry.

I could have answered the video question but you figured that one out yourself. :)
    edited March 2018
    No worries! Its not a huge issue at all. I was just thinking about posting some tweets for golf stuff I thought were interesting or funny in my golf thread is all. If it can't be done so be it. :thumbup1:
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Is it possible to embed tweets and videos in any way on this forum? I know its possible on other bb forums, but I can't seem to figure it out here. Or are they just not allowed?

Hey FP,
    On Twitter itself, in the upper right corner (of every tweet) there's an arrow from which a menu springs.....choose "embed tweet". then copy that link and paste it here.

GL

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Worst losses in NBA history: <br><br>1. Heat by 68 to Cavaliers on 12/17/91<br>2. Blazers by 65 to Pacers on 2/27/98<br>3. Warriors by 63 to Lakers on 3/19/72<br>T4. Knicks by 62 to Nationals on 12/25/60<br>T4. Kings by 62 to Warriors on 11/2/91<br>6. GRIZZLIES BY 61 TO HORNETS ON 3/22/18 <a href="https://t.co/CwoTuWAkfL">pic.twitter.com/CwoTuWAkfL</a></p>&mdash; NBA Math (@NBA_Math) <a href=" 23, 2018</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"; charset="utf-8"></script>
    edited March 2018
    Sweet! Thanks!