Betting Talk

MNKD Stock

minger2123minger2123 Senior Member
edited October 2017 in Sports Betting
Anybody still holding onto this stock? They split a few months ago and was at 75 cents about 2 months ago. They got new management and friendlier wording for their label. It got up to $6.50 yesterday and closed at $5.04 today.

Anybody else have thoughts?

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Yes I'm still holding quite a bit. My large buy in was @$4 a share and when it hit $7 or there abouts I sold 2k shares Then it tanked and I got hammered and then the 5/1 reverse split to twist the knife and I said wtf might as well hold. I was in there lending program for a while and picked up mid 4 figures interest and right before the split they dumped me from the program and right after the split they wanted me back.
    I would say all and all if this stock gets to $20 I would break even. Who knows. The key to this pump was allowing them to change the labeling IMO. I'm sure other stuff is going on but I just started following them again a few days ago. Everyone said they chose the right company when they went partners but I guess everyone was wrong. I could be wrong and hopefully REB chimes in. "We ain't dead yet" but I may be before it gets to $20 a share.
  • minger2123minger2123 Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Yep, my cost is $8.25 a share. It was much higher, but I bought some at $3 and $4 bucks last year.

Reb? You out there? We are almost back to even...
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    minger2123 wrote: »
    Yep, my cost is $8.25 a share. It was much higher, but I bought some at $3 and $4 bucks last year.

Reb? You out there? We are almost back to even...

If bought @4 were not that close. 5/1 reverse split EX: 1k shares is now 200 to get your 4k back you need this stock to hit $20 to get 4k back.
    We do however have hope..
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Yes I'm still holding quite a bit. My large buy in was @$4 a share and when it hit $7 or there abouts I sold 2k shares Then it tanked and I got hammered and then the 5/1 reverse split to twist the knife and I said wtf might as well hold. I was in there lending program for a while and picked up mid 4 figures interest and right before the split they dumped me from the program and right after the split they wanted me back.
    I would say all and all if this stock gets to $20 I would break even. Who knows. The key to this pump was allowing them to change the labeling IMO. I'm sure other stuff is going on but I just started following them again a few days ago. Everyone said they chose the right company when they went partners but I guess everyone was wrong. I could be wrong and hopefully REB chimes in. "We ain't dead yet" but I may be before it gets to $20 a share.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::
  • wborder900wborder900 Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Dubbs wrote: »
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::

Take a look at ATRS. They have two drugs that will hopefully getting FDA approval in the next few weeks. They have been through the ringer with the FDA and this time I believe they will get the approval. Strong studies and results should get them approval. They make the generic version of the Epipen. They also will hopefully getting a self injected testosterone drug approved. They have relationships in place with Teva to market and distribute. Teva is the largest generic drug company in the world. This is one I like but do your own due diligence ....