edited September 2017
    kcburgh wrote: »
    Buffalo

I agree, tough spot for the Broncos
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    kane wrote: »
    I agree, tough spot for the Broncos

One Question how is Buffalo going to score.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    One Question how is Buffalo going to score.

I don't know how the Bills will score, I do know this is a bad spot for the Broncos. They opened the season with a win over the Chargers, a division rival, then they beat up on Dallas, and next week they play a big game against the Raiders, they're in a letdown spot going to Buffalo who's offense hasn't done much, but they've been good defensively, I expect the Bills to win a low scoring game
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    jaxsonville
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    kane wrote: »
    I don't know how the Bills will score, I do know this is a bad spot for the Broncos. They opened the season with a win over the Chargers, a division rival, then they beat up on Dallas, and next week they play a big game against the Raiders, they're in a letdown spot going to Buffalo who's offense hasn't done much, but they've been good defensively, I expect the Bills to win a low scoring game

I'm not much for the NFL but I do agree with what you're saying and if I was betting I would look more towards the Under in this game.
    Two new defensive minded coaches the Under does look good except now it's dropped off the key number 41 so buyer beware. Should be a watchable game with the way the game is nowadays you don't see many. How bout them Giants.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    winup wrote: »
    jaxsonville

I like this one too, if Bortles throws it to his own guys, I think the Jags win SU
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    Bills and Jags, easy money
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    Joey Knish wrote: »
    Indy +1

Good call