Betting Talk

RAS Why the Invite Only?

RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
edited September 2017 in Sports Betting
Care to share this move with your board?

Comments

• danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    yeah I thought that was odd too, I was seriously thinking everyone on here says I am so dumb all the time maybe I should get on board with this and try and see what they are trying to do and see if it can help me. I put up big plays everyday and a few hundred to learn I can take that hit. I go to the site and bam see the private only, why would that be?
  • mutinycapmutinycap Member
    edited September 2017
    Think this was always the end game when Ed started reaching out to people for a private WNBA group to test the waters.
    edited September 2017
    why?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    It's Golfer's fault.
    edited September 2017
    is golfer another secret nickname for me again? come on I want to get in, can I get in?
    edited September 2017
    Not everything is about you danshan sorry. Getting any playoff tickets this year?
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    I must have missed it. What happened?
    edited September 2017
    it should all be about me, I have come here made a fuss and put up my numbers that i said I would and actually have kept my mouth shut till now!. I want to get in on college ball or nfl but I can just poke around actually my NFL sdql is a little more advanced and I am not so sure but it looks solid. I am concerned with a few little details but it seems solid. I found something interesting I kinda wondered if anyone else found this interesting. the winner in the NFL covers 84% of the time, that is an interesting fact to me
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    Has anyone asked to be invited and been turned down?
    edited September 2017
    danshan wrote: »
    it should all be about me, I have come here made a fuss and put up my numbers that i said I would and actually have kept my mouth shut till now!. I want to get in on college ball or nfl but I can just poke around actually my NFL sdql is a little more advanced and I am not so sure but it looks solid. I am concerned with a few little details but it seems solid. I found something interesting I kinda wondered if anyone else found this interesting. the winner in the NFL covers 84% of the time, that is an interesting fact to me

I believe your about 15/20% high on that statement.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited September 2017
    I don't have a lot more to add to what is published on the website. I haven't been overly thrilled with our product in recent years and decided to make what we felt was a necessary move to significantly improve it.
  • nzlee686nzlee686 Junior Member
    edited September 2017
    Responding to JM, I have been turned down. I wish members all the best who are trying this new model & hope it works out well for everyone involved. I am currently on a waitlist to get in
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    danshan wrote: »

Yeah
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    RightAngle wrote: »
    I don't have a lot more to add to what is published on the website. I haven't been overly thrilled with our product in recent years and decided to make what we felt was a necessary move to significantly improve it.

Thanks for the Clintonesque answer.