Betting Talk

Need Help

cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
edited August 2017 in Sports Betting
Let me preface this post by saying this is a far different "Need Help" then from years back. My brother and I launched a website recently, I don't want to break site rules so I will not post the link. The name of our site is BCDivide and it's a site dedicated to the Iowa and Iowa State Rivalry. We found a nice niche and recently completed the University of Iowa Venture school.

One area we want to be unique on our site is by spending some time talking about lines and wagers for College Football and NFL. Say a 10-15 minute phone interview each week that we could post to our site for people to listen to. Obviously, our demographic is Hawkeye and Cyclone fans here in Iowa but a large amount of Iowan's wager on football so we think this would be a great addition to the site.

So....I'm wondering two things......

1. Would any of you smarter, more well versed bettors be willing to do this weekly? There is no compensation for doing this, I would however let you pick out a shirt or two from our store for your help.

2. If no one from the site would be willing, what "Tout" would you guys suggest I reach out to? I'm willing to give them some advertising space on the site for doing this in exchange. I just don't know who would be a good person to reach out to try and get. Obviously, I do not want a tout, I'd prefer someone respectable and know you fellas will be able to best advise.

Thanks!

Comments

• BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited August 2017
    I'd be happy to help. And, I've got a proven track record here of 5 straight losing years!
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited August 2017
    cpech56 wrote: »

1. Would any of you smarter, more well versed bettors be willing to do this weekly? There is no compensation for doing this, I would however let you pick out a shirt or two from our store for your help.

I suggest you contact VISTA or other volunteer services. You want ppl to work pro bono? Come on cpech get real. The old adage " you get what you pay for" ? Try Railbird.

I initially thought this thread was a continuance of HRWager fiasco. Did you ever get that hat?