Betting Talk

Skrill

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited April 2017 in Sports Betting
Have anyone used Shrill to deposit or receive funds? From what I'm reading and also watching a short video it looks very similar to a paypal. Never hear of it and was looking to possibly start up again with BOL. I was with BOL years ago and while we're at it anybody with them now and if so what can you tell me about them. TIA

Comments

• stevebodnarstevebodnar Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    dont think its available in US?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Your Skrill account will be credited within 36 hours. There's a maximum of 3 payouts per week, not exceeding the total of $9,900.00 per week, and always with a day in between (Monday - Wednesday - Friday). We can only payout via Skrill to players that have deposited via Skrill. A fee of $20 applies. Skrill is not available for Canadian residents.
  • stevebodnarstevebodnar Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Wow? Skrill can be used in US? I remember a few yrs ago I tried using it for betting and was only for receiving payments if you had a business?
  • showme1953showme1953 Member
    edited April 2017
    OT, I was thinking the same thing, but I am doing it more because BOL has a bad beat jackpot at this time. How easy is the deposit?
    edited April 2017
    showme1953 wrote: »
    OT, I was thinking the same thing, but I am doing it more because BOL has a bad beat jackpot at this time. How easy is the deposit?

It seems easy enough but I'm just an Old Timer that really doesn't like anything new. It looks and talks just like a Paypal. I've been with them for years. Skrill is in the UK and looks good and your going to have to give your banking information. Maybe I'll set another checking account somewhere. There's fees and I can't seem to find out how much but it can't be that bad at least I wouldn't think so. I'll let you know if I set one up you do the same thanks.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    O.T. Skrill isn't a option for US players at BOL..if notice when you use the drop down for deposit methods it disappears when you select US..
    edited April 2017
    lily wrote: »
    O.T. Skrill isn't a option for US players at BOL..if notice when you use the drop down for deposit methods it disappears when you select US..

You are correct. Well that takes care of that. Thanks.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Skrill is the new name of Moneybookers, which is actually now owned by the same company as Neteller (paysafe). Cannot be used for gambling in the USA except maybe poker in NJ.