Betting Talk

Reb

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited April 2017 in Sports Betting
Shoot me an email. My phone died and they're giving me a new one but the problem is I lost everything. I need to get in touch with Keith.

Comments

• dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    OT , I know this sounds crazy but you gotta be doing some cloud backup on whatever phone you have. Losing contacts should be a thing of the past!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    dtrain11 wrote: »
    OT , I know this sounds crazy but you gotta be doing some cloud backup on whatever phone you have. Losing contacts should be a thing of the past!

I know your right but put it off put it off and now I'm screwed. I lost some cool pictures to.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Sorry to hear, I didn't mean to pile on ya
  • gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    If you have at&t, you may be able to log into messages.att.net and access your text messages. broke my phone last year and had never done any sort of backup, but was able to login online and find my old messages and get the contacts from there. best of luck.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    gobucks2 wrote: »
    If you have at&t, you may be able to log into messages.att.net and access your text messages. broke my phone last year and had never done any sort of backup, but was able to login online and find my old messages and get the contacts from there. best of luck.

Yes sprint use to have that but not anymore. Lesson learned.