Betting Talk

Circle & Bitcoin Withdrawals

wborder900wborder900 Senior Member
edited February 2017 in Sports Betting
Circle took away the Bitcoin options. Can anyone recommend a similar option? Im familiar with Coinbase but I have problems linking my US Bank account. Im wondering if there are any other legit options that are like Circle?
Thanks!

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited February 2017
    wborder900 wrote: »
    Circle took away the Bitcoin options. Can anyone recommend a similar option? Im familiar with Coinbase but I have problems linking my US Bank account. Im wondering if there are any other legit options that are like Circle?
    Thanks!

I'd try and figure out what's happening with Coinbase, as that's worked best for me.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    wborder900 wrote: »
    Thanks!

I was having trouble while using Firefox, and found I had to use Chrome to make it work.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Are you guys just using coinbase to move money back to your checking accounts? I'm looking for something I can store money in without having to hold it in bitcoins and be subject to market changes.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited February 2017
    Kashmir wrote: »
    Are you guys just using coinbase to move money back to your checking accounts? I'm looking for something I can store money in without having to hold it in bitcoins and be subject to market changes.

You can store money in coinbase without it being bitcoin. You have a bitcoin wallet, a USD wallet(if you are in the US), an ETH wallet and a bitcoin vault. I don't know much about the last two but if you want to store money without it being bitcoin, move it to your USD wallet.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    StevieY wrote: »
    You can store money in coinbase without it being bitcoin. You have a bitcoin wallet, a USD wallet(if you are in the US), an ETH wallet and a bitcoin vault. I don't know much about the last two but if you want to store money without it being bitcoin, move it to your USD wallet.

It looks like you have to do some work to get the USD wallet to appear. Verify your account and add a funding source I believe. Thanks. I really don't like leaving a balance in BTC for very long.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Kashmir wrote: »
    It looks like you have to do some work to get the USD wallet to appear. Verify your account and add a funding source I believe. Thanks. I really don't like leaving a balance in BTC for very long.

In addition there is a roughly 1% fee to convert BTC to usd