Betting Talk

Hey OT

kanekane Senior Member
edited January 2017 in Sports Betting
I got your message at the other place, but there aren't pm's there or here, so I thought I'll post this here. I'm doing okay, but for whatever reason the NBA has been a struggle for most of the year, I've been doing good in college, but I can't get going in the NBA, I'm not doing anything different than previous seasons, but the results just haven't been there, It's not like I'm getting killed, but typically the NBA is my thing, I always do pretty well, not the case so far this year but still a long ways to go. Anyway, I hope everything is good by you, and it won't be too much longer before pitchers and catchers report, take care.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2017
    Good to hear from you. It's a different NBA playing mostly first half's and mostly Overs and not doing to bad still down a little but not bad.
    23 Days 6 Hours 4 Minutes 55 seconds Pitchers and Catchers report as of right now.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2017
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Good to hear from you. It's a different NBA playing mostly first half's and mostly Overs and not doing to bad still down a little but not bad.
    23 Days 6 Hours 4 Minutes 55 seconds Pitchers and Catchers report as of right now.

My man!