Betting Talk

#1 tool to use when capping bowl games...

odiecabodiecab Senior Member
edited December 2016 in Sports Betting
Who wants to be there and who don't

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    Good logic, Just bet my house on Gophers.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Good logic, Just bet my house on Gophers.
    If you're lucky you might get a refund. LOL I'm guessing a joke.

The broad said she was doing a few guys consensually but not all 4. Depending on performance, she must be able to pick and choose the criminals.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    Ronbets wrote: »
    If you're lucky you might get a refund. LOL I'm guessing a joke.

The broad said she was doing a few guys consensually but not all 4. Depending on performance, she must be able to pick and choose the criminals.
    I was definitely joking.

And yeah, I'm in no way justifying any of the illegal activity but at what point does it turn into a gangbang when my buddy on my left is balls deep in her ass and my other buddy's getting his dick sucked?
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    cpech56 wrote: »
    I was definitely joking.

And yeah, I'm in no way justifying any of the illegal activity but at what point does it turn into a gangbang when my buddy on my left is balls deep in her ass and my other buddy's getting his dick sucked?

this was good!
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    [QUOTE

And yeah, I'm in no way justifying any of the illegal activity but at what point does it turn into a gangbang when my buddy on my left is balls deep in her ass and my other buddy's getting his dick sucked?[/QUOTE]

So let me see if I've got this right--- bet on the team getting the most gangbangs-- or, bet against them cause they're wore out?
  • SwishSwish Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    You may have something with that idea so I think I will take San Diego State +4.5 over Houston and Appalachian St.-1 over Toledo and see how that works for me!?