Betting Talk

Sportsoptions pinnacle line feed

lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
edited December 2016 in Sports Betting
the pinnacle line feed was down all day yesterday (Sunday) on Sportsoptions, and it appears its down again today.

anyone else here had enough with SO? The delay with the Cris & Grande line feeds is incredibly annoying. And if the pinnacle line feed isnt going to work, what am I really paying for?

Any DonBest users here? is it worth paying the xtra $?

Comments

• duritodurito Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    it's really annoying.

seems to be working finally now though.

i use linux and donbest is windows only, but might have to change it up.
  • linescorplinescorp Junior Member
    edited December 2016
    agree with all of the above, had the same issues

any intel if DonBest has real-time CRIS odds unlike SportsOptions? more bang for the buck?

they're the only two i'm aware of and they both still look like they're from 2001
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    Anybody know if Sportsinsights are as quick as reporting a line move as SO? I did a SO free trial a few years back and am looking at getting them or SI but it's based on how quickly the line moves show up on my screen. Anybody with any knowledge with this, would be helpful!
  • linescorplinescorp Junior Member
    edited December 2016
    ericvanden wrote: »
    Anybody know if Sportsinsights are as quick as reporting a line move as SO? I did a SO free trial a few years back and am looking at getting them or SI but it's based on how quickly the line moves show up on my screen. Anybody with any knowledge with this, would be helpful!

slower, SO > SI
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    linescorp wrote: »
    agree with all of the above, had the same issues

any intel if DonBest has real-time CRIS odds unlike SportsOptions? more bang for the buck?

they're the only two i'm aware of and they both still look like they're from 2001

I've been advised that CRIS odds on the DB screen are real-time. Can anyone else confirm?