Betting Talk

One For Saturday....

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited September 2016 in Sports Betting
Ark-TCU over 57.5. 1.5 Units

Comments

• buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    What a ballsy play on the 2 point conversion... Crazy 4 quarter .. Nice to have Lady Luck on our side

Thx for the play
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited September 2016
    buythehook wrote: »
    What a ballsy play on the 2 point conversion... Crazy 4 quarter .. Nice to have Lady Luck on our side

Thx for the play

Really thought the right play for TCU at the end of regulation was to get the first down and not score. Think their win probability there is higher (worst case, they could have left Arkansas with the ball inside their own 5 with about 10 seconds left down 1), than going up 8 and leaving 2 minutes left on the clock. Then again, I shouldn't expect a football coach getting paid millions of dollars to figure it out. At least it worked out to the good this time.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    TommyL wrote: »
    Really thought the right play for TCU at the end of regulation was to get the first down and not score. Think their win probability there is higher (worst case, they could have left Arkansas with the ball inside their own 5 with about 10 seconds left down 1), than going up 8 and leaving 2 minutes left on the clock. Then again, I shouldn't expect a football coach getting paid millions of dollars to figure it out. At least it worked out to the good this time.

Many of these head coaches perform the same way they were recruited as players............from the neck down.
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Many of these head coaches perform the same way they were recruited as players............from the neck down.

That lump 3 feet above your ass is not just a hat rack!
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    ebemiss wrote: »
    That lump 3 feet above your ass is not just a hat rack!

LOL, I gotta remember this one.