Betting Talk

Okie

kanekane Senior Member
edited July 2016 in Sports Betting
Check in man, I hope you're okay

Comments

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    Except for my sciatica being on fire again; already had 2 major back operations; cannot get any relief at all

Thoughts on KD; IMHO this was the worst move a Superstar could make; I cannot beat them so I might as well join them; no values for our youth

Just maybe; things were not as rosy as presented

Have a blessed Day
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    Except for my sciatica being on fire again; already had 2 major back operations; cannot get any relief at all

Thoughts on KD; IMHO this was the worst move a Superstar could make; I cannot beat them so I might as well join them; no values for our youth

Just maybe; things were not as rosy as presented

Have a blessed Day

First off, I have two herniated disks in my lower back that have twice led to sciatica, I was fortunate in that I didn't need surgery, at least not yet. The first time it happened I went to physical therapy twice a week for 12 months, a few years later it came back and I needed physical therapy for six months, a lot of stretching and core exercises. I still do some stretching almost every day, sciatica was the worst thing I've ever gone through, the pain is unbearable. I totally understand what you're talking about, and I hope you find relief, it's hard to describe what the pain is like to someone who has never had sciatica, so I feel for you, sciatica is a motherfucker.

Regarding KD, I agree it's a bad look for such a great player to jump ship to go play with a team that just set the regular season win mark. I mean, OKC was one game away from beating GS, I would have thought KD's thinking would have been, let's retool the roster a little (which they did in the Ibaka trade. BTW, I think the Thunder raped the Magic, I can't believe the return they got for Ibaka), and come back stronger next year. I could understand why Lebron left Cleveland, they couldn't surround him with enough talent to win a title, but it's completely different in OKC, they have enough talent, they just couldn't get over the hump. I thought all along he would sign a two year deal with a player option in the second year, this way he could see how the changes work out, and he could always opt out if things didn't go as planned, but at least give them one more year. Now it looks like, as you said, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So now he goes to the best team, and I'm sure he'll end up with at least one ring, but it's not the same had he stayed in OKC and won a title there. I wonder what becomes of RW now? Does he sign with them long term, or will he be the next one to leave after this season? I guess we'll have to wait and see how the season plays out.