Betting Talk

Milw/Pirates game

bluejakebluejake Senior Member
edited April 2016 in Sports Betting
I know after being a member since July 2005, I have never posted a play to the board but have to give this one a try. Also after playing for 45 years I'm probably one of the senior citizens of the board ( myself & my good friend OT). I have so much respect for the board and the handicappers that post their plays everyday and have learned so much. I also had the privelege to work for by posting the plays & record keeping of Dr. H in hoops and bases 2 years ago (one class act regardless of many opinions of the board helped me with any question I had, and there were many)
So here we go please feel free to use my handicapping model, not just because I do have 2 season box seats behind 3rd base and yes what a better way to enjoy my Bucs after my Pens win in the afternoon, on a beautiful night the BUCS do not lose on fireworks night which is tonight, YES I know we have lost 4 in a row but I believe in this lineup. Jungmann has a good LT record against us but he hgas been lite up on the road this year, and yes the Brewers give us trouble but it is fireworks night. Please feel free to use my model and good luck if you play.
OT, the offer still stands if your ever in the burgh Hyde Park for dinner before the game in the beautiful PNC Park ( don't like the name because my wife has been at BNY Mellon for 45 years). Blue Jake

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Good To see you and I'll show support and play the Bucs.
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    So your model is to bet the pirates today specifically, or just always bet the team that you're a huge fan of?
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    So your model is to bet the pirates today specifically, or just always bet the team that you're a huge fan of?

You're missing the most important part.....

Only on "Fireworks" night.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    be nice to Jake. hes a good dude.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    I just noticied since having season tickets to the move to PNC park on fireworks night they usually win, it really was done in jest, that I'm no handicapper, but would like to share it with some folks on the board.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    bluejake wrote: »
    I just noticied since having season tickets to the move to PNC park on fireworks night they usually win, it really was done in jest, that I'm no handicapper, but would like to share it with some folks on the board.

Oh I know man I'm just giving you shit. Put a hundred on the buccos just for you. Have fun!
  • minger2123minger2123 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Congrats!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Great Call!!
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Nice hit! Hope all is well bud.