Betting Talk

Real Estate Help..Phoenix Area

kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
edited March 2016 in Sports Betting
I accepted a job and am moving the family to Phoenix AZ and am looking for a realtor, or property management person to help us find a house. I have been looking for three days with realtor one he seems to be trying but is out of town this weekend. Realtor two was referred to me by a buddy but he seems to be too busy. I understand the commission on rentals is low, but we will be buying within a few years.

We are looking to move in the 15th-17th of March so this weekend is when I want to be submitting app's and getting things firmed up. I am on the ground until Tuesday morning.

Mod's..I have not problem sharing email/contact info..please delete if post is against the rules.

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2016
    kcburgh wrote: »
    Mod's..I have not problem sharing email/contact info..please delete if post is against the rules.

If you want to swap contact info with anyone, please contact [email protected] rather than posting it. Otherwise, no issues whatsoever.

GL with the move!
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Congrats on new job.

Its often tough find good agents that will take the time placing renters in properties. Especially at times like now when sales are popping and money is pouring in again. If you know anything about the area maybe look at available rentals online and find one or two you think you might be interested in. Check to see if there is a manager or agent attached to the property and give them a call. Maybe call one or two and you can meet them and get a better feel. After finding them they should be able to point you in the direction of where the better areas to rent are.

And if you have kids you can usually find what are the better areas by looking up school rankings. Most of the time the "good areas" tend to correlate to school rankings.

Ive been in the industry for years and that often how it works around me. Dont know anybody in Phoenix or I'd send you a referral.

Good Luck
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    So my current realtor sent me a text this morning the applicant in front of me was denied because he had a felony. Met him at the place and met the listing agent and submitted my application. Hoping it all works out really like this house.