Comments

• coachcoach Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    any opinion??
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    coach wrote: »
    any opinion??

Just a sizeable bet or two on Miami is all. Line on Uconn game did the same thing.
  • acetotenacetoten Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    coach wrote: »
    any opinion??

I like the over
  • caaladorcaalador Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Took Miami for like 3rd football bet in my life and jeez what a clusterfuck. They got two TD overturned, a third would-be stopped on a penalty, yielded like 100 penalty yards, missed liked 5 interceptions by an inch, fumbled on WST 5 and got last minute game saving throw for a TD to an alone receiver slipped on a giant snow flake.
    The guys who moved the line in favor of Miami must be right now thinking of doing some nasty things.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    caalador wrote: »
    Took Miami for like 3rd football bet in my life and jeez what a clusterfuck. They got two TD overturned, a third would-be stopped on a penalty, yielded like 100 penalty yards, missed liked 5 interceptions by an inch, fumbled on WST 5 and got last minute game saving throw for a TD to an alone receiver slipped on a giant snow flake.
    The guys who moved the line in favor of Miami must be right now thinking of doing some nasty things.

That's one of those games where, if you had WSU, you keep your mouth shut and very quietly cash your ticket--- then-- remember this game the next time you want to go ballistic over a bad beat. They do even out. But, it may take 20 years.