Betting Talk

There's something wrong

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited December 2015 in Sports Betting
As you know I don't bet much NFL or college for that matter but when I have nothing else to do I'll watch a game and this year I must have watch 4/5 Giant games and I really think if they don't Fire Coughlin then at the very least give him a concussion test or some kind of head test because he don't seem right to me. or is it just me?

Comments

• DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    As you know I don't bet much NFL or college for that matter but when I have nothing else to do I'll watch a game and this year I must have watch 4/5 Giant games and I really think if they don't Fire Coughlin then at the very least give him a concussion test or some kind of head test because he don't seem right to me. or is it just me?

I think he died a few months ago, but the Giants want to keep getting his social security checks.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    I saw Beckham drop a sure TD and Cromartie drop a sure INT (and possible pick 6)...... that's not on Coughlin, did he have any managerial gaffes?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Obi One wrote: »
    I saw Beckham drop a sure TD and Cromartie drop a sure INT (and possible pick 6)...... that's not on Coughlin, did he have any managerial gaffes?

No it isn't but his play calling all year has been terrible from what I've seen.