Betting Talk

Power rank?

golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
edited December 2015 in Sports Betting
Spent a little time on the power rank site. Still don't even know what they really do? Does anyone use it? Do they actually pick games, or is it just power rankings?

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    There is so many of them. Which one are you looking at?
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    The one with Mike Craig and Ed Feng
  • odiecabodiecab Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    I looked a few weeks ago but could not figure it out.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    The one with Mike Craig and Ed Feng

Ahh, I checked them out over a year ago. Their no good
  • maidenguymaidenguy Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Eda and Mike have a pay service. Record is 59-47 this year. $84 for a weeks worth of picks right now. I don't subscribe but you can look at all their picks for the year at the site.
  • oxfordoxford Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    I have followed dozens of services throughout the years. There are typically two tests the service has to pass for me to follow and that is A. Sports books have to deem the action sharp enough to adjusted lines based off their releases and B. They beat the close by a good amount. Power Rank's pick service passes both tests. They release plays on Thurs (pretty late in the week) and they still create a decent amount of steam though I've never had an issue getting their number they send all the plays at once. They give first half plays too. I have them at 64-51 this year and 135-105 since they started the service last year. Their closing line value is like 2.5 points on totals this year last year when I tracked it I believe it was like 1.79 points. They seem really legit thus far.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    When you mean FOLLOW . do you mean subscribe to ??
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    oxford wrote: »
    I have followed dozens of services throughout the years. There are typically two tests the service has to pass for me to follow and that is A. Sports books have to deem the action sharp enough to adjusted lines based off their releases and B. They beat the close by a good amount. Power Rank's pick service passes both tests. They release plays on Thurs (pretty late in the week) and they still create a decent amount of steam though I've never had an issue getting their number they send all the plays at once. They give first half plays too. I have them at 64-51 this year and 135-105 since they started the service last year. Their closing line value is like 2.5 points on totals this year last year when I tracked it I believe it was like 1.79 points. They seem really legit thus far.
    What sport? CFB?
  • oxfordoxford Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    Hat wrote: »
    What sport? CFB?

Yeah college football is what they offer picks in.
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    What is the name of their site?