Betting Talk

Chicago Bulls 2015/2016

cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
edited November 2015 in Sports Betting
Morning gentlemen. About 4 months ago now I started blogging for fun, I found that it was a great way to pass time and a good way for me to express my feelings on certain things whether it be by putting a positive or negative spin on things I found it relaxing.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm no grammer aficionado and I wasnt blogging for attention or for page clicks but just for fun. I wrote an article about 2 weeks ago now that gained alot of views here in Iowa. It was written about Iowa State's current state in the football program. It gained some more momentum and eventually hit around 5k page views. In the grand scheme of things I know that's not much.

Last week I get an email from the blogging site I use and they invited me to participate in a 5 week long competition. It's set up as an NCAA tournament bracket and features the top 32 bloggers on the site based on page views. It was an invite only and I couldn't feel more out of place.

You battle head to head for a chance at some prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. First place pays $500, 2nd pays $250 and 3rd pays $100.

Here's my reason for posting this here. I'm asking for your guy help. I don't need help belittling myou grammar or page setup. My fiance does enough of that and at this pace she'll be lucky if I still marry her in June ;)

I spoke to Jake about a few things and will be putting some links up to BT on my blog. I'm going to put on a large majority of his game previews for fantasy purposes. The majority of my blog however will be used to cover all things Chicago Bulls. I figured it would be smart to just focus my time on one demographic instead of trying to relate to all. The one stipulation is that for 5 weeks straight you must blog about only NBA stuff. Nothing else. It can relate to NBA but no football stuff at all.

What I'm asking for from my fellow guys at BT....I'm asking you guys to follow me on Twitter @LiveByTheBull, I'm asking you guys to tweet out my link or retweet the tweets I send out. Lastly I'm asking that if anyone would like to be a guest blogger and write up a post, it can be as small or big as you'do like and about anything you'd like as long as it's NBA related I would love to feature it on my blog.

What's in it for you guys?

I know $500 isn't much but I'm going to split whatever amount is won with you guys. We'll use any amount won to enter one daily fantasy event at the conclusion of the contest in 5 weeks. The total number of unique page views are what we're looking for and will be calculated. If anyone would like me to feature their post reach out to me on Twitter or ask an admin for my email. I'll also be putting in links to Daily Fantasy Talk and Betting talk on the blog posts so that the credit ultimately goes where it belongs.

Help a guy and let's do this!

You can view my first post here: http://sb.gg/TAsM

Comments

• fishboomfishboom Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    You need BullsLive to blog and put his knowledge into the mix.

boom
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    fishboom wrote: »
    You need BullsLive to blog and put his knowledge into the mix.

boom

I would love to do that. If he sees this that would be a great place to post his thoughts on the Bulls. Thanks Boom!