Betting Talk

Did ATL kick a FG from the 2?

Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
edited November 2015 in Sports Betting
I was following the game on line. Any reason to kick a FG there with under 3 minutes to go?

Comments

• depaulfan3depaulfan3 Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    pretty stupid if you ask me
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    did the nygts take a knee on the PAT?
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Dave Mason wrote: »
    I was following the game on line. Any reason to kick a FG there with under 3 minutes to go?

Almost as hard to understand as completely abandoning the run when you are 1st and goal from the 6.
  • coyleraycoyleray Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    No worse than the Steeler game at the end.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Deangelo running out of bounds at the half yard line................Interesting call............... I wish they would have missed the FG.
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    2sportguy wrote: »
    Deangelo running out of bounds at the half yard line................Interesting call............... I wish they would have missed the FG.
    Looked to me like he was forced out and would have scored if he could. The Falcons FG is unexplainable
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    he was forced out. The ATL FG????????????????????????
    Nice coaching
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    got my +9.5 home..how about the TB ending getting the over home?
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    It was nice to be on the right side of that total. Very lucky
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Hat wrote: »
    It was nice to be on the right side of that total. Very lucky

right plus I had Nebraska ML last night...
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    I don't even know where to begin, because sometimes it almost feels like I'm beating a dead horse over and over again on this issue

Atlanta opener -4
    Midweek.. News out on Sanfran in shambles Kaprenick benched, Vernon Davis traded and the whole team is in discouragement mode..LOL

here come the Umpa Lumpas in full force to play Atlanta - 4 line works its way to -7

Right before the start line climbed to -9.5 and here come another fresh batch of suckers to make 3 team teasers right before the 4pm start Atlanta +.5 :laughing:

To make matters worse at 12 pm I get this email from a tout I never even signed up for and have no idea how they got my email.
    I played this at -4.5 the moment the Gabbert news came out and I still believe laying -7 is well worth it. Atlanta wins in a landslide empty your account

LOL, Oh I sure did empty my account but instead I did it on the 49ers at +7 and +9.5. I was so happy when Buffett Posted SF +7 made me feel comfortable in a sense that I wasn't the only kook betting SF even though I always play teams with down grade able QB's in the NFL. Plus the ESPN media really hyped this one up.