Betting Talk

NBA Play

hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
edited November 2015 in Sports Betting
Clippers - 8

Clippers(4-1) are coming off a loss on the road to GST (GST's only competitive game so far) with 2 days of rest and at home. Facing Rockets team (3-3) that is playing its 3rd game in 4 days and back to back road games. The Rockets are satisfied after last night's hard fought 116-110 win over Sacramento. In addition to the scheduling advantage the Clippers are playing for major revenge for being eliminated by the Rockets in 7 games from last year's western conference semi-finals, including the infamous game 6 meltdown at home where they blew a 20+ point 2nd half lead in what would have been a game 6 series clinching win. In fact the Clippers blew a 3-1 series lead.

Big play for me on the Clippers.

Good luck today to all.

Comments

• hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    So I went to a party last night where there was no electronic devices allowed. No phones, cameras, TV's etc. First time I ever attended one. obviously I missed the MSU fiasco. But what I didn't realize was the Clippers decision to sit Chris Paul! WTF... The one time I ever attended one of these parties... and I suffer for it. obviously I would have never made that wager. I see it looked like line dropped to 5 when it was announced. Oh well. It was a great party though! Was kind of nice to actually not have that hand held device in my hands and checking it all the time.

What did we all do 10 years ago! LOL