boom

Comments

• ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    fishboom wrote: »
    Fresno/Nevada under 55.

gl
    boom

Thank you buddy....any record update for the year?
  • fishboomfishboom Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Sorry my friend, I'm not keeping a record this year. Just have a new system I am implementing. So far, so good.

gl
    boom
    edited November 2015
    fishboom wrote: »
    Sorry my friend, I'm not keeping a record this year. Just have a new system I am implementing. So far, so good.

gl
    boom

Oh cool, would hate to see you get booted cause they have strict rules here about record keeping thats all...good luck this weekend!
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    ggm1976 wrote: »
    Oh cool, would hate to see you get booted cause they have strict rules here about record keeping thats all...good luck this weekend!

You're not required to keep a record.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    ggm1976, My I ask what's your problem here. I don't think I ever heard you say anything positive and for that matter your pretty much always wrong. WTF did they do to you that you can't let it go. Personally I don't give a Rat's ass I would send you back to covers. You seem to thank a lot of people but I really don't see anything worth while coming from you. Why don't you just move on and contribute lord knows I can use a football winner here and there. See you in March Dubbs I want to show you my new SAS hat. :)
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    ggm1976, My I ask what's your problem here. I don't think I ever heard you say anything positive and for that matter your pretty much always wrong. WTF did they do to you that you can't let it go. Personally I don't give a Rat's ass I would send you back to covers. You seem to thank a lot of people but I really don't see anything worth while coming from you. Why don't you just move on and contribute lord knows I can use a football winner here and there. See you in March Dubbs I want to show you my new SAS hat. :)

Most definitely, see you there!
    edited November 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »

Its under the guidelines posted by Ed, rule number #2 especially...Im not always wrong, get a life...for you to even respond to someone you don't care shows how much time you have on your hands. Why can't i thank people? Isn't that what the thank u option is for? Fishboom is one of maybe 2 or 3 good handicappers on here and would hate to see him leave because of nonsense..Respect others opinions on here buddy, i didn't say anything negative here.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2015
    First, I suggest both O-T and ggm just let it go. Moving on...
    Its under the guidelines posted by Ed, rule number #2 especially

As has been mentioned, no one is required to keep a record. At the very top of the guidelines page you'll find...

If you are going to be posting picks on a weekly basis, and either keeping a record or having one kept for you, please obey the following guidelines.

Please note the "if".
    edited November 2015
    I apoligize to you goats & also fishboom for ruining his picks thread, ok so the understanding is that you can post picks on here and not have to keep a record....in that case i would also like to give out some picks
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Only 2 or 3 good cappers eh?
    edited November 2015
    My opinion yes...there used to be a lot more back in the day
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    you can post picks on here and not have to keep a record....in that case i would also like to give out some picks

Please reconsider. Our bookmakers are having a bad year and more winners would just compound the situation.
    edited November 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Please reconsider. Our bookmakers are having a bad year and more winners would just compound the situation.

lmao