Betting Talk

Professional betting groups

golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
edited November 2015 in Sports Betting
I don't know much at all about pro betting groups. Just curious, how many are out there? A lot? Not many? I have no clue. Is RAS the best betting group out there? Are any of you with a betting group?

Comments

• DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    First rule of betting groups, is don't talk about betting groups.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    boring day ?
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    boring day ?

Lol yes
    edited November 2015
    Dubbs wrote: »
    First rule of betting groups, is don't talk about betting groups.

I kinda figured that. More so just curious how popular they are, etc. def not interested in any type of info that is too private.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Golfer, did you get married yet?
    edited November 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Golfer, did you get married yet?

Yes sir!
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Congrats and good for you. You seem a little more mellowed out....................well a little anyway.LOL
    edited November 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Congrats and good for you. You seem a little more mellowed out....................well a little anyway.LOL

Lol thanks Ron. Things are going well and I couldn't be happier!
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Think most pro's work often with other people on certain stuff, but are generally independent.
    edited November 2015
    Yes the days with the clip boards and pay phones have come a long way. Boy the fights I seen at the stardust pay phones funny stuff. Great Chilli and plastic Ponies waiting for the number you want.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Yes sir!

An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night. The man replies, "I am on my way to attend a lecture about gambling, hookers, alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking, and staying out late." The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?" The man replies, "My wife."
    edited November 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night. The man replies, "I am on my way to attend a lecture about gambling, hookers, alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking, and staying out late." The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?" The man replies, "My wife."

now that's a joke lol Good Stuff. Copy/paste and stealing it
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    me, too:)