Betting Talk

Dogsout????? Bigg T???

vikingpowervikingpower Senior Member
edited October 2015 in Sports Betting
Really followed his picks last couple years! Anyone know where he's been? Same with Bigg T and his football teasers!

Comments

• SanManSanMan Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Posters have left this site in droves ever since "The Direction of Bettingtalk" was released. I remember when there were pages of new posts everyday and now there are just a hand full. With Moderators constantly calling people out on their posts for being 5 cents off the line to not letting people say they are betting this one big. I could go on and on but I think you get where I am coming from. I just check this site once in a while, but primarily go to other sites for information. I was a former paying customer of RAS and the way this site is now I will probably get banned for expressing an opinion I am sure many of you have wondered about.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited October 2015
    SanMan wrote: »
    Posters have left this site in droves ever since "The Direction of Bettingtalk" was released. I remember when there were pages of new posts everyday and now there are just a hand full. With Moderators constantly calling people out on their posts for being 5 cents off the line to not letting people say they are betting this one big. I could go on and on but I think you get where I am coming from. I just check this site once in a while, but primarily go to other sites for information. I was a former paying customer of RAS and the way this site is now I will probably get banned for expressing an opinion I am sure many of you have wondered about.

Luckily, if you're looking for a site with posters making locks of the month or playing stale lines, there are several options out there for you. I prefer to not have to scroll through posts with Brandon Lang fade plays, posters having online cock-fights, drawing attention to themselves without an actual/legit record, etc.

And if we banned people for stating an opinion contrary to ours, I'm sure I could find about 20 posters that I could ban in the next 5 minutes.
    edited October 2015
    You confused all the baloney such as Brandon Lang fades and this cannot lose with a simple I am playing this big or even my biggest bet of the year. I am not saying anything is right or wrong. I am only saying the numbers speak for themselves. People ask all the time where this poster went or why they no longer post all the time. I just gave an answer. Of course the site is yours to do as you see fit, but people have choices as to what information they want to read and are big enough to make choices based on the information they read.
    edited October 2015
    You confused all the baloney such as Brandon Lang fades and this cannot lose with a simple I am playing this big or even my biggest bet of the year. I am not saying anything is right or wrong. I am only saying the numbers speak for themselves. People ask all the time where this poster went or why they no longer post all the time. I just gave an answer. Of course the site is yours to do as you see fit, but people have choices as to what information they want to read and are big enough to make choices based on the information they read.

I don't recall ever seeing an issue when a poster makes a comment like the one you just mentioned. They do run into issues though when they create a separate thread for the play, pimp it, talk about it like it can't lose, etc.

As for the recordkeeping rules, here is my thought...if a poster doesn't understand the value of 5 cents, can't figure out how to pull a line from BM/Pinny, and/or can't figure out how to add their record together, then there is about a 99.9999% chance that they won't be a long-term winner.
    edited October 2015
    That is a very fair statement and are the rules of the site. No argument there. I still think many people left because of the very strict rules.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    That is a very fair statement and are the rules of the site. No argument there. I still think many people left because of the very strict rules.

quality over quantity is preferred here and your entitled to your opinion. We have a lot of people here that have been around sports trading for a very long time and we also have people here who are successful at it. So your not going to get Lang's fades threads and other stuff like that because it's really a waste of space with no help to you as a trader and most people like myself are looking at only page one unless there looking for something in particular. So getting knocked off of page one by BS threads isn't acceptable here. Also you look like a sharp guy and you should know fading anyone on a consistent basic's is a losing proposition so why would I even what to see what him or any other tout with his rep is playing.

It's really not something someone should get upset about and sometimes people take breaks because we do have family's and lives to take care of and can't sit by a computer as we once did. I can name five people off the top that don't post much anymore for valid reasons.
    Anyway hope to see you post here and add some information. Guys here sometimes get a little rough but I wouldn't have it any other way knowing that's how you learn. Look pass the sarcasm and retain what the man is saying and use it or throw it out. nobody ever said you have to like someone to learn from them.

Feel like typing this morning thanks for reading and hope to see you again

PS: Quickly on BT's record keeping it gives a true indication of that person and it's also not required to keep a record.

To clear this statement up

you should know fading anyone on a consistent basic's is a losing proposition so why would I even what to see what him or any other tout with his rep is playing.
    Your still laying the juice now if you were getting the 11/10 or whatever then it can be profitable. IE: Bookmakers...
  • vikingpowervikingpower Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    quality over quantity is preferred here and your entitled to your opinion. We have a lot of people here that have been around sports trading for a very long time and we also have people here who are successful at it. So your not going to get Lang's fades threads and other stuff like that because it's really a waste of space with no help to you as a trader and most people like myself are looking at only page one unless there looking for something in particular. So getting knocked off of page one by BS threads isn't acceptable here. Also you look like a sharp guy and you should know fading anyone on a consistent basic's is a losing proposition so why would I even what to see what him or any other tout with his rep is playing.

It's really not something someone should get upset about and sometimes people take breaks because we do have family's and lives to take care of and can't sit by a computer as we once did. I can name five people off the top that don't post much anymore for valid reasons.
    Anyway hope to see you post here and add some information. Guys here sometimes get a little rough but I wouldn't have it any other way knowing that's how you learn. Look pass the sarcasm and retain what the man is saying and use it or throw it out. nobody ever said you have to like someone to learn from them.

Feel like typing this morning thanks for reading and hope to see you again

PS: Quickly on BT's record keeping it gives a true indication of that person and it's also not required to keep a record.

To clear this statement up

you should know fading anyone on a consistent basic's is a losing proposition so why would I even what to see what him or any other tout with his rep is playing.
    Your still laying the juice now if you were getting the 11/10 or whatever then it can be profitable. IE: Bookmakers...

OK how about we get back on the topic of the thread....anyone out there heard from these two because they DO give winners!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    You have 295 posts in almost 10 and you want to turn this into a lost and found. By the way Dougsout has been around the past week or so. Try reading some threads as opposed to clicking off when someone doesn't give you a pick. Here's something to start with try the Under 184 in the Atlanta/Memphis tell me how that works out.
  • whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Really followed his picks last couple years! Anyone know where he's been? Same with Bigg T and his football teasers!
    I really miss Bigg T teasers is there any way anybody could get a hold of him and please get his great play's back on Betting Talk
    Goat's do you know anything about what happened to Big T or if you could get him back on Betting Talk please ?
    Goat's did you possibly have Bigg T banned ????
    Thanks in advance to anyone that can possibly help get him back
    edited October 2015
    I really miss Bigg T teasers is there any way anybody could get a hold of him and please get his great play's back on Betting Talk
    Goat's do you know anything about what happened to Big T or if you could get him back on Betting Talk please ?
    Goat's did you possibly have Bigg T banned ????
    Thanks in advance to anyone that can possibly help get him back

Goats won't have any info on him. He's not banned, though the last time he logged in was back in March.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited October 2015
    As Tommy said, can't provide any assistance here, sorry.

For future reference, if you want to check if a poster is banned, simply search for his posts and it will say "banned" under his name if he has been.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    If u guys are so eager to see them back, can you tell me how much they have won in previous years?
    What did I miss?
    edited October 2015
    Obi One wrote: »
    If u guys are so eager to see them back, can you tell me how much they have won in previous years?
    What did I miss?
    He had a winning season every year he posted
    He had a Bigg Balls teaser that won us a lot of $$$$
    edited October 2015
    He had a winning season every year he posted
    He had a Bigg Balls teaser that won us a lot of $$$$

How much unweighted units?
    Any idea?

30? 40? 50? 100? what are we looking at?
    Can u break it down by years?
    edited October 2015
    How much unweighted units?
    Any idea?

30? 40? 50? 100? what are we looking at?
    Can u break it down by years?
    No
    I was smoking good weed and drinking Grey Goose on the rocks ✌. �� .✌
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    lol wow... this is good stuff here :)
  • DogsoutDogsout Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    What did I miss?
    Hello everyone. I was planning on posting this year but wanted to get my feet under me before I started. Was looking at the first part of November to start. Hey Obi my record for the last 2 years is at the bottom of every post I make if you would have cared to look before spouting off. I have posted NHL picks for a number of years before that and I think the few people that followed me can attest the I have more then held my own. I don't have a play everyday and when I do post you only get my best play for that day. There are not a lot of hockey posters on here so I would like to give Navralock a shout out for banging his picks out day after day. Check him out good stuff. Finally it is pretty sad that you can not even ask the where abouts of a poster with out getting the boards elite posters panties all in a bunch.
    edited October 2015
    Dogsout wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I was planning on posting this year but wanted to get my feet under me before I started. Was looking at the first part of November to start. Hey Obi my record for the last 2 years is at the bottom of every post I make if you would have cared to look before spouting off. I have posted NHL picks for a number of years before that and I think the few people that followed me can attest the I have more then held my own. I don't have a play everyday and when I do post you only get my best play for that day. There are not a lot of hockey posters on here so I would like to give Navralock a shout out for banging his picks out day after day. Check him out good stuff. Finally it is pretty sad that you can not even ask the where abouts of a poster with out getting the boards elite posters panties all in a bunch.

Hey Dogs
    We are talking about Bigg T teasers but you're right about Navralock he's there everyday posting NHL play's he does a great job & it's a lot of work
    I thank both of your great work and play's
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Dogs,
    I have enjoyed your hockey plays the last few years. Thanks so much for posting.
  • vikingpowervikingpower Senior Member
    edited October 2015

Hey Dogs thanks for the heads up! Yes people got their panties in a bunch, looking forward to your efforts. Thanks again!
    edited October 2015
    it is pretty sad that you can not even ask the where abouts of a poster with out getting the boards elite posters panties all in a bunch.

Pretty much you yourself concluding that I was criticising you.
    I'm sorry if it came off as such, but nowhere did I belittle your effort/achievements on this board.
    My posts were aimed at the posters that got their panties in a bunch over a couple of 'missing' posters whose record they couldn't even reproduce. Just like you alluded to, there's a couple of other posters here (like NVRA-lock, H82lose etc) who are banging out solid numbers. I think it's more like those forum members can't cap a winning NFL season if their life depended on it, and felt soothed by some 10-point teasers, who did win, but not even that much. Compared to their own record, those 10-pointers felt like the Golden Goose. It's more psychological, than actual profit.
    Hey Obi my record for the last 2 years is at the bottom of every post I make if you would have cared to look before spouting off.

Currently it's not.
    edited October 2015
    Pretty much you yourself concluding that I was criticising you.
    I'm sorry if it came off as such, but nowhere did I belittle your effort/achievements on this board.
    My posts were aimed at the posters that got their panties in a bunch over a couple of 'missing' posters whose record they couldn't even reproduce. Just like you alluded to, there's a couple of other posters here (like NVRA-lock, H82lose etc) who are banging out solid numbers. I think it's more like those forum members can't cap a winning NFL season if their life depended on it, and felt soothed by some 10-point teasers, who did win, but not even that much. Compared to their own record, those 10-pointers felt like the Golden Goose. It's more psychological, than actual profit.

Currently it's not.
    Obi
    I think you need to start smoking some real good weed and drinking Grey Goose on the rocks
    also occasionally a dirty martini with blue cheese olives Grey Goose only