Betting Talk

Auburn-Kentucky........

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited October 2015 in Sports Betting
Anyone else think Under 52 is a good play? 2 pretty horrid offenses here, IMO. Just curious if anyone else agreed.

Comments

• StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I lean that way fwiw
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I played over 51
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Well this in my opinion does look like an Under unless Stanford hangs another 40 out there. Ucla in addition to losing LB Vanderdoes and now another LB Myles Jack and also a Freshman QB vs a team they haven't beaten at Stanford the last 6 or 7 times (Doing this from memory from reading earlier this week so check it out) IMO UCLA has to shorten this game which is always easier said then done in College with that clock stopping when coach farts I think lots of carries for RB Paul Perkins. Like Stanford myself but can see the Under more then the Over here.

EDIT: Two teams going different ways.
  • Nacer2174Nacer2174 Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    OT, thanks for your analysis on UCLA-Stanford game but he was talking about Auburn-Kentucky game. Good luck tonight!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Nacer2174 wrote: »
    OT, thanks for your analysis on UCLA-Stanford game but he was talking about Auburn-Kentucky game. Good luck tonight!

Wow lol Wow wow getting old real quick. Where's Dogs he'll understand JK Thanks Nacer it was done in a very classy way. Now I'm taking a pill and going back to bed.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I show 58 there, over 52 was a big play for me and I'd still play it at 54.
  • helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Well this in my opinion does look like an Under unless Stanford hangs another 40 out there. Ucla in addition to losing LB Vanderdoes and now another LB Myles Jack and also a Freshman QB vs a team they haven't beaten at Stanford the last 6 or 7 times (Doing this from memory from reading earlier this week so check it out) IMO UCLA has to shorten this game which is always easier said then done in College with that clock stopping when coach farts I think lots of carries for RB Paul Perkins. Like Stanford myself but can see the Under more then the Over here.

EDIT: Two teams going different ways.

UCLA has been vulnerable to the run after losing defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes and linebacker Myles Jack, key components in its defensive front. The Bruins have allowed 572 yards rushing in their last two games, against Arizona and Arizona State.

The Bruins have been nothing but consistent against the Cardinal since 2009. They play; they lose. The seven-game losing streak matches UCLA's longest against any team, tying the seven-year drought against USC from 1999 to 2005.
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    H, are you referring to the UCLA game?
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Played Under 56 1/2 for 4 units
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Dave Mason wrote: »
    H, are you referring to the UCLA game?

No, Auburn. I don't show any edge on the UCLA game.
  • ggm1976ggm1976 Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Dr. H wrote: »
    I show 58 there, over 52 was a big play for me and I'd still play it at 54.

Thank you for the fade!
    edited October 2015
    ggm1976 wrote: »
    Thank you for the fade!

Lmfao!!!!! Good luck
    edited October 2015
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Lmfao!!!!! Good luck

Fortunately i missed the chance to bet it as i thought game was later, but a squirrel always finds a nut once in awhile...congrats to him
    edited October 2015
    Fortunately i missed the chance to bet it as i thought game was later, but a squirrel always finds a nut once in awhile...congrats to him

It ain't over yet!! Why don't you bet second half under, I'm sure you can find some value in there somewhere! Lol
    edited October 2015
    This is true, lets wait and see if we get some value
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Just curoius what you guys think if they keep Malzahn around this year if they lose to Kentucky? Arkansas, ole miss, a&m, Georgia, Idaho, and Bama remaining schedule, pretty brutal. Could finish 5-7 or worse 4-8.
    edited October 2015
    Cash it!!!
    edited October 2015
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Cash it!!!

Yes indeed! lol, Unfortunately, he says he sees no edge in UCLA game...whatever that means....
    edited October 2015
    Yes indeed! lol, Unfortunately, he says he sees no edge in UCLA game...whatever that means....

I don't give a fuck what anyone says about ucla. I played over 51 in auburn and won.

I did play ucla for small, so I do hope they cover.
  • mjc257mjc257 Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    chuckh wrote: »
    Just curoius what you guys think if they keep Malzahn around this year if they lose to Kentucky? Arkansas, ole miss, a&m, Georgia, Idaho, and Bama remaining schedule, pretty brutal. Could finish 5-7 or worse 4-8.

They shouldn't and wouldn't fire him if they lose every one of those games.
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I also had over golfer. If by chance kentucky wins this gamr what is Malzoun's chance of keeping his job? Pretty brutal schrdule left for Auburn. Auburn just won.
  • ct5320ct5320 Senior Member
    edited October 2015

You don't know what the concept of edge is in gambling?
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Thank you for the fade!

Please refer to rules #1 and #2 under the "Posting Rules". Rules shouldn't be that difficult to follow.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Wow lol Wow wow getting old real quick. Where's Dogs he'll understand JK Thanks Nacer it was done in a very classy way. Now I'm taking a pill and going back to bed.

You need to stay away from that fungus---

http://news.yahoo.com/fungus-found-brains-raises-alzheimers-questions-145523778.html