Betting Talk

huskers do it again...

newcombenewcombe Senior Member
edited October 2015 in Sports Betting
Atleast they covered I guess... man another gutt wrencher.

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I can't recall a team as snakebit as they are, holy fuck, all season they've been going through this. Hopefully for you, next year they're the team winning at the end
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    newcombe wrote: »
    Atleast they covered I guess... man another gutt wrencher.

Depending on what line you got, both teams covered. I had Bucky -1.5 and I was pissed I didn't take them earlier when they were a dog, but I feel very lucky obviously
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    game could've gone either way obviously as wisky missed 2 fgs (1 at the end to possibly win it) but man almighty! finish a game... get a 1st down or maybe a stop when needed in the end. deflated stadium bigtime...
    edited October 2015
    ps good bet. :)
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Newc, I know u r hurting with this team. Firing Pelini was just adding to the string of blunders that the university has made since Dr. Tom stepped down. After this emotionless(showed some today) Riley continues to screw up, they should take a step back. How? Rehire Solich. He can't do any worse. Local product that can coach a little.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Newc, I know u r hurting with this team. Firing Pelini was just adding to the string of blunders that the university has made since Dr. Tom stepped down. After this emotionless(showed some today) Riley continues to screw up, they should take a step back. How? Rehire Solich. He can't do any worse. Local product that can coach a little.

So you want to fire a coach six games into his first season? Doesn't make sense, with a bounce here or there they could easily have two or three more wins, but it's his first season at Nebraska, how about we give him some time before wanting to get rid if him
    edited October 2015
    kane wrote: »
    So you want to fire a coach six games into his first season? Doesn't make sense, with a bounce here or there they could easily have two or three more wins, but it's his first season at Nebraska, how about we give him some time before wanting to get rid if him

Your reading comprehension has taken a negative turn since living in the deep south.

"After this emotionless(showed some today) Riley continues to screw up, they should take a step back."

"continues" refers to a future tense.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    The deep south? Dude, I live in Ft Lauderdale, not Tuscaloosa. If I misinterpreted what you posted about Riley (which looks easy to do even after re-reading your post) than I apologize. My reading comprehension is just fine, your post came across as you wanting Riley out.
    edited October 2015
    certainly glad Bo is gone (plain and simple). he left the huskers with a shit pile of players he recruited or lack of players he recruiting i should say. he would win 9 games as the schedule was puke worthy and he was blown out to the extreme by anyone decent. I was beyond sick in regards to the Illini loss and how it panned out with endless pass plays and the clock management but by no means am i asking for his head as a coach. time is needed and time will tell... i wish i could say that for 95% of the rest of the husker fans losing their minds.

with that being said, I hope we can catch some breaks going forward and not lead the nation in penalties and injuries :). our defense is bad enough that when we have constant injuries with zero depth then we shouldn't expect much. tommy A is a bipolar qb too. alot of good with alot of bad.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    kane wrote: »
    The deep south? Dude, I live in Ft Lauderdale, not Tuscaloosa. If I misinterpreted what you posted about Riley (which looks easy to do even after re-reading your post) than I apologize. My reading comprehension is just fine, your post came across as you wanting Riley out.

Isn't Ft. Lauderdale like 300 miles south of Tuscaloosa? Any more south you'd be in Cuba. Where it's unlikely you'd be caring who coached the Cornhuskers.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    kdog wrote: »
    Isn't Ft. Lauderdale like 300 miles south of Tuscaloosa? Any more south you'd be in Cuba. Where it's unlikely you'd be caring who coached the Cornhuskers.

Dog, I'm about as South as you can get and still be in America. But, even though I'm much further south, the deep south is Miss, Bama, Tenn, states like that, those states are referred to as the deep south, the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area isn't considered the deep south. Ironically, a little further north of me, Tallahassee, the panhandle, places like that could be considered the deep south, even though it's north of me, very confusing I guess
    edited October 2015
    Kane, since we are all a big 'family' here and interact frequently, I'm sure you wouldn't mind telling us what you do for a living. I apologize if you are physically challenged in any way.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Kane, since we are all a big 'family' here and interact frequently, I'm sure you wouldn't mind telling us what you do for a living. I apologize if you are physically challenged in any way.

I don't know why you want to know what I do for a living, but it's something I would rather not post about on a public forum. There's one member here who knows what I do, and if he reads this, he'll know why I don't want to say. Also, no, I'm not physically challenged, have no idea why you would ask that