Betting Talk

moderator help....?...

LancerLancer Senior Member
edited October 2015 in Sports Betting
...for maybe a small issue, but kinda big to me. with the new format to the site, when we enter the site, the only way to sign in I can se is to click on the 'Forum' tab. in the old days, you could sign in, then go to the forum (and the meat of the site), and previously "visited" threads would be greyed out, and new posts, or previously visited threads with added posts, would be bolded. Now, the way it is now, when I first enter the site on a day (& have to go to the forum to sign in), everything is grey. Am I making sense? So much easier clicking on threads (or NOT clicking on previously visited threads) the old way.

thx,
Lancer

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Unfortunately, this isn't really something that a moderator can help you with, as we don't get involved in the technical/support side of the site. The best way to get it resolved will be to send an e-mail to [email protected] and ask them to look into it. Thanks.
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    edited October 2015
    The forum should still behave the same way when you are signed in. Threads that you have viewed or are old should have gray backgrounds. New threads and new posts should have white backgrounds. This behaves the same way as before and was not changed. Please note that the forum only registers threads as "viewed" if you are logged in. You must be logged in to see the design changes.
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    you missed (barely) my point......what you say is true, EXCEPT when I first log in every day - the first log in of the day, EVERYTHING is greyed out - in the past, even logging in, you did that on the "home (non-bt forum thread area) page, THEN went to the threads, and would see grey AND black (for new thread adds or posts). so I have to view every thread to see if anything was added (because its grey) when I first log in. later in the day, when checking back (still logged in), its fine, bolded new posts/new adds are visible - again, its just the first log in.
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    edited October 2015
    There is nothing on our end that should make any difference for which log in it is. I am unable to replicate this behavior, so I'm thinking it might be an issue that we will have to work out on your end. I will continue to work with you on this via email.
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I don't think I could've spelled this out more clearly, and if you still don't understand no use trying further, thanks, I will just have to live with it.