Betting Talk

Goats-- I Need IT Help

BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
edited September 2015 in Sports Betting
For the last few weeks, Firefox has been displaying the Forum in a screwed up way. The top part of the page will not work-- I can't click on anything on the top line-- post new thread, settings etc. In order to read a post it must be down from the top, or it will not let me click on it. In order to write this I had to open Chrome so I could click on new thread. Can you forward this to the IT guys? I've tried re-installing Firefox but it is still screwed up. (Firefox works everywhere else just like normal)

Thanks

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Please e-mail [email protected]. You can just copy/paste your above post.

FYI, I'm not being lazy, I'm only asking you to contact them directly so they can easily respond directly.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Wow-- quick work. They e-mailed to inquire about the exact nature of the problem, and then let me know it had been fixed. Give those guys a raise. (if you can't find the cash, I'm sure Goats would be willing to donate part of his huge salary)
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Wow-- quick work. They e-mailed to inquire about the exact nature of the problem, and then let me know it had been fixed. Give those guys a raise. (if you can't find the cash, I'm sure Goats would be willing to donate part of his huge salary)

Glad they got it fixed for ya. Ed's people have skills (unlike his lowly mods).