Betting Talk

DuBois, Pa

BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
edited September 2015 in Sports Betting
A high school from DuBois, Pa passed for 782 yards and scored 90 points.............problem is they lost by 17. I can't hardly believe it's true but I read it on the internet so it must be.

Comments

• Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Lost by 17. Probably didn't even cover the spread haha.

Last year, the Meadville (Pa.) High School football team scored 78 points in one game while rushing for more than 600 yards and lost, 79-78, to Warren. Tonight the Bulldogs did that feat one better—by being the victor, and turning the Dubois Beavers into the sad loser in a 107-90 victory... in, obviously, regulation.

Meadville’s Journey Brown had ten touchdowns and 720 rushing yards. By himself! (He had a chance to set the national high school record, but the Bulldogs took a knee.) But we’re not here to celebrate the Bulldogs, we’re here to weep for the Beavers. Dubois quarterback Matt Miller threw for 782 yards, and lost. (That is, we believe, a national high school record.)
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Solid defense
  • 6pounder6pounder Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Just weird that I happen to be in Dubois PA right now for the first time ever and this thread title pops up (work related). I highly recommend Luigis Ristorante if anyone else stumbles through here.