Betting Talk

2 HSfootball players blindside ref after bad call (VID)

Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
edited September 2015 in Sports Betting

Comments

• kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Say goodbye to your high school career guys.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    " ok guys lets make sure to be as cowardly as possible, first guy hit him while his back is turned, second guy hit him while he is face down "
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    These kids just did an interview on ABC and say their coach told them to do it.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Jake T. wrote: »
    These kids just did an interview on ABC and say their coach told them to do it.

First they claimed the referee used racial slurs and now they claim the coach ordered "Code Red". I kinda believe the latter.
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Classless and totally disrespectful I hope the coach never coaches again and the players also never play again- if they had orders they,should have refused and gone to the head coach and or school officials - IMO
    RC Money good luck
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    HAHAHAHAHAHA the lawyer representing the kids is hilarious:

The teens' attorney, Jesse Hernandez, said he thinks his clients have endured enough punishment and should be able to return to school.

"I think they paid the appropriate punishment already," Hernandez said. "They've suffered three days of suspension. They've been in alternative school for a week. They're excluded from playing football for the rest of the season. I think that's enough. They've apologized. They are very sorry. They didn't mean to do this."